Week 2 weigh in!

Felix

Gold Member
So my CDC has just left and I have lost.... 3lb!!

I was expecting more as I've not cheated once but at least it's 3lb in the right direction! My boyfriend is gutted cos he's put 3lb on. He hasnt been eating properly over the weekend though so that's probably to blame.

In two weeks I have lost 2 inches from my waist, 3 from my hips, 2 from my chest, and 1.5 from my thighs! 8.5 inches in total :D

I love this diet!!!!!!!!

Well done, Hunny! That's brilliant. :D

Keep going ! as long as your 100% and you know it . if you know you didn't cheat its working !
3 is good ! and I know you gave your BF that 3 lol

yayyy well done huni - mine has been consistently 3 or 4 so its fine - and your inches are fabarooney :) :) xxx

well done xx

Well done hunni, 2 weeks in and a whole dress size down :D

i think inch loss is far more exciting than weight loss on this diet xx
HUGS and well done, lovely x

Well done :) x

you will win hehe

Hahaha I'm going to tell him that!!! He is annoyed cos I'm now beating him in the weight loss :D

Tell Him , he will get another 3 next week if he's not careful lol

which Diet is he on your BF .

Well done Felix huni , so proud of ya xx

Hope my 2nd week way in is as successful it tom and im in a panic , ive started flabelos and using the wii fit too xx

did BF have a big blip lol....

Hey Felix, was interested to read your thoughts on your 3 pound loss as I have had exactly the same as you - week 1 -7lb and week 2 - 3lb so its nice that someone else is kind of the same as me. I was really disappointed too, which is stupid really, I like you had hoped for more - I had 5lbs in my head (why I don't know!) so felt a bit disheartened too. Tuesday was not a good day for me because of that and it was so irrational to feel like that as 10 pounds in a fortnight is brilliant, but I s'pose because I have done this before I thought I could pre-empt what I would lose. BIG MISTAKE!!!!
Anyway just wanted to say well done and I understand how you feel and maybe we should keep an eye on each others losses as the weeks go by and see if we still stay the same as each other! Take care and keep on keeping on:)

Back