Week 2 WI disappointment (deserved)

LizS

Shut up Ethel
After my extensive 'blip' on Saturday I lost precisely 1lb at the WI last night.

Better off than on, etc, and extensively well deserved, but am very annoyed with myself. Not at losing only 1lb, really, more at the fact that I made some bad choices.

I realise that the reason I wasn't prepared to try to stay SS at the event at the weekend was I didn't have the confidence to explain/discuss what I was doing, so I tried to hide it.

From here on in, am hiding no more! I'm abstinent and I'm proud!

I'm just so cross, I could have done so well, my own scales were showing a 4lb loss before I went away at the weekend.

Hey ho onwards and downwards. Got to get back into ketosis over the next couple of days. Mmm, that'll be fun.

But you've lost 12lb in 2 weeks and that's brilliant - look at the whole. You sound more determined and have learnt something from last week so it wasn't a wasted experience! Good luck this week:)

Liz
Hon, well done you, 12lbs in 2 weeks is a great loss!! I think 1 pound lost when you had a little blip is great.. I have lost 1 1/2 before without a blip so count yourself lucky hon thats fab!
Be proud and dont worry what others have to say... I have always been open about being on cd nothing to hide and everyone has always been so supportive of me apart from a few narrow minded people or jealous ones.. LOL!!!
So hang in there hon and smile as your day will be a lot brighter..
Your doing fab so dont forget that xxx

Liz, it's still one less pound for you to lose in the long run, which is fab!

Liz, 1lb is still a loss and 12lb in two week is brill xxxx Keep your head up! xxx

Liz you have lost and as mentioned overall a great loss to date. Dont dwell on the, but if's of if I had only's as it will play nasty tricks with your motivation.

Remember you are lossing. Life happens. The more stress you put on yourself the harder you will make this and really you know that with CD it is easy. Yeah there is some stalls and low loss weeks, there might, forbid be a gain, so that's life. It will only take you a day or two to get your mojo back!

Go get em!!
Bren
X

Back