WEEK 2 WI

Naya19

..doing it!
Hello all :)

Had my 2nd week WI today and im chuffed to say ive lost 4.5 lbs :party0049:

The 0.5 being the important part! :D

Decieded to attempt a week of chocolate shakes mmmmm!!! ;)

I hope everyone is getting on well and looking forward to this bank holiday weekend :talk017:

xxx

Well done !!!!!!!!. Next week you will probably be looking at your first stone WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you, that's a great loss

Roll on week 2 :):)

:thankyou:

I am soo determined to wave goodbye to my first stone, hopefully next week! Im gonna drink, job hunt, then drink some more :D

I noticed that its kinda easy-er to drink the required amount of water because its soo warm. EVERYONE I see seems to be holding water bottles so I feel I blend in :giggle:

Most of my friends have started various diets lately "to get in shape for summer" so drinking sparkling water on a night out doesnt seem soo out of place as they all assume im doing my own diet :D

I will not tell them about LT because they reacted extremely bad when I told them I was doing LL last year :grumble: :rolleyes:

Shhhhh!!! Dont tell them our LT secret ;)

Thank you again for your support, it truely makes a difference :party0019: :greenapple:

well done :)

Well done - you're doing brilliantly! You're dang right that halfpound is important - it's 1,750 cals you've used up but not eaten and is NOT to be sniffed at! ;) :) x

Well done, that's a great weight loss. Keep going cos you're doing great!

Thats great, summer is coming so more of an excuse to drink more, well done on your loss

Well done on your loss :D

Keep waving - its exercise!!

Haha so it is! :D

I can deffinately feel a difference esp in the boob dept :cry:

Cannot wait till I can see an overall body shape change though. Thats why taking pics is such a great idea for spuring u on!

Was kinda thinking of taking weekly pics so that by the end of my LT journey I can flick through 'em like a cartoon haha! Ohhh I'd sooo do the :bunnydance: dance the day that happens!

:D

Back