Week 22 Weighin

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
great week this weeek, 6.5lbs gone, im finally into the 17st's and ive 10st gone forever. And to top it off im only 12lbs away from my 17st target yaaaay another 2 weeks i reckon :D

great week this weeek, 6.5lbs gone, im finally into the 17st's and ive 10st gone forever. And to top it off im only 12lbs away from my 17st target yaaaay another 2 weeks i reckon :D

Wow! Chuck that is amazing loss, not far to go, the end is near!!!:D

Excellent chuck. I can't believe how quick it seems to have gone, I'm sure it's gone quicker for me watching than it has for u doing! 10st is amazing, well done u :) x x

:winner:absolutely amazing!!! 10st is unbelievable xx you must be so proud as we all are watching your journey! well done!

Well done :0)

Did you lose 10 stone in 22 weeks thats what i need to lose and would love to do the same fairplay m8

Did you lose 10 stone in 22 weeks thats what i need to lose and would love to do the same fairplay m8

sure did, keep at it and im sure you will get on great. Its been a long journey but to look back where i started it was well worth it :)

sure did, keep at it and im sure you will get on great. Its been a long journey but to look back where i started it was well worth it :)

Chuck, it's been a long journey but worth it. No other diet will make such a difference in 5 months. You are an inspiration to us newbies!:D

Good work mate!

wOW what an acheivement, you must feel soooooo gooooood,well done,your such an inspiration to us all ,fantastic!!!!

Thanks Chuck

Just read all your posts Chuck it is amazing to see your journey and what you have been through to get to this point you are a real inspiration did you exercise to get such amazing results or did it just come off naturally as i can imagine the first few weeks i wont have energy lol im starting on friday and am growing anxious lol

Just read all your posts Chuck it is amazing to see your journey and what you have been through to get to this point you are a real inspiration did you exercise to get such amazing results or did it just come off naturally as i can imagine the first few weeks i wont have energy lol im starting on friday and am growing anxious lol

Thanks for the nice comment, its been a long journey for me and very tough at times as you prob have read :) . Didn't do any exercise at my docs advice as i was so overweight. I tried exercise a few weeks back but because of the so few calories etc i burned myself out so had to stop. I will not exercise now until am finished i hope to go back playing rugby in the new season so will use the rest of the summer to hopefully tone up somewhat and get a little fitter :) .. best of luck with your start, the first couple weeks tough but when you get through them you will fly through it :)

well done on your loss again chuck x

well done - seeing how much u have done in such a short space of time makes my target seem so much more achieveable - thank u x

thanks for all the comments :) x

Chuck, you just keep trucking along and bringing great results every week. Wow the ten stone milestone!!!! I hope you have done something really special to mark the occasion. I hope life keeps getting better and better for you. Your achievement is phenomenal.

Back