Week 25 weigh in!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi all,

I have great news!! weighed in last night, lost 4lbs! but here's the really exciting stuff! that means i now weigh under 200lbs! 196 to be exact! and next week i'll be in the 13s! but most of all... i have lost 8st 1lb since mid May this year - how amazing is that!!

AND ... my BMI has dropped 20 points!!

happy happy days :D

Sxxx

Well done!!!! You are an inspiration to all.

You must feel so happy inside?! Keep up the good work hun xx

Fantastic Well Done you :D :D :D

J
x

Thats amazing well done...put up some pics and give us all some inspiration, you've just done so well xx

:wow: SL :D Fantastic!!! You are amazing!

And damn you! You have now over taken me!!! :giggle:

well done honey :) xxx

i'm speechless hun!

congrats on all the milestones you've reached.

you must be looking amazing and feeling it too.
well done hun x

i truly think you're an inspiration, you've done so well and it must feel amazing, would love to see before and after pics, you must be so proud of yourself, well done xx

wow hun dat is absolutely spectatular you have lost so much well done! Your well on your way to goal it must seem so close now after how far you have come!

Well done my darling, you deserve to be excited as you have achieved soo much and have come a long way.

How wonderfull!!!! You are a brilliant success on LT. You deserve to feel so great about yourself. You are going to have one fabulous Christmas. Yourself and Tanya have both done so brilliantly.

Sarah Lou you're my ickle heroine! I'm over the moon for ya sweetie. What you have achieved is outstanding! Sharing your story is such an inspiration to everyone who uses this forum. You're a superstar! Lost for words (and that doesn't happen to Betsy Gok!)

I would love love love to see some pics because I'm a nosey cow. You should show your gorgeous self off!

X

Oh found some words. Your family and friends must be sooooo proud of you! They must look at you in amazement.

Back