Week 3 - lets get these scales moving!

Morning! Good for you Rachel - being positive is half the battle. I've had the cravings too, and then the grumpiness and frustration which stems from that. I've managed to overcome my cravings by eating the cocoa MiM's with cream (YUM!) - i'm doing my best not to come off track because i know i will have to start again (getting back into Ketosis ect).

Its great when you set yourself a goal and get there, my first one was to loose 10% - i started at 259lbs and when i hit that first target it felt amazing. Still a long way for me to go but i feel like i'm getting somewhere again now! :) x

Ohh Becky those cocoa mims and cream sound fab!!!! I will be off to H&B this afternoon!!!! I am starting at roughly the same weight and I am looking forward to not feeling hungry and feeling less sluggish. I have a vision in my head of the clothes I would like to wear and how much more energy I will have. Siting on settee in pjs all this morning then off shopping this afternoon and preparing for interview tonight. If I keep a plan of each day I tend not to be despondent..... Come on my Jane Norman mini dress hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Hi Becky

I am 8 days into induction and at about 5 days i got the same as you - no appetite at all and in fact the thought of eating made me feel sick

I forced myself to eat some salad greens with a bit of dressing on and drank a ton of water and later that day my hunger came back - BUT not a ravenous oooh im on a diet im desperate to empty the fridge hunger - just a normal healthy appetite

I got a bit like it again yesterday when I went way too long without eating ( worked the whole night and didnt eat between 9pm and 2pm next day!!!) but I found once I did eat - I felt better and the appateite came back

I think regular small meals is a trick to help with this eating plan

Anyway good luck - keep us posted on what youre eating etc
x

Thanks all, Rach - you'll have to let me know how you get on with the MiM's! They have been my saviour! :eek:)

Slushy - glad to hear i'm not the only one whos appetite has gone, my other half thinks there something wrong with me lol I think you'r right, the smaller regular meals are probably the way forward with this! :)

Well so far today i've had two eggs for breakfast, for lunch i've had two low carb sausages with a rocket salad and mayo (added in a lump of cheese too! Yum!), tonight i will probably have chicken with mixed green veg and a Cocoa MiM for pudding!! Yum!! :D

Hows everyones day going?

hello :) food sounds good love :)
im ok today - looking forward to exercising (omg ive been posessed by the devil) :D

Haha! I'm exactly the same! I got my exercise bike out the first night i started Atkins - by the end i was sooo dizzy and out of breath. Might have a go tonight tho now that i'm feeling a bit better :)

Really enjoying all this yummy food - i had two lots of steak at the weekend, i would have been shot on WW for that!! lol :D

Lol yes its great isnt it. knowing i can have all the crackling off my roast pork yesterday and all the fat. mmmmmmmmmmm

mmm, i really want pork now!! lol

Morning everyone! :) How are you all today? x

Hello, just wanted to let you know that there's a new diary section at the top of the page that I asked Pierce to create so we can put all of our diaries all together in one section to make things easier to find. If you PM Pierce he'll move yours for you :)

Thanks Claire, i will ask him to move this for me!
Hiya Jim - hope you've had a good day?

I'm exhausted tonight, first WI tmrw and i'm rather nervous!! I hope i've done okay, pleased the first week is down though :)

Today i've eaten a MiM with cream cheese for breakfast, sausages with a rocket salad and mayo for lunch, and meatballs with spinach and a cocoa MiM for dinner - feeling stuffed!! :D

Hiya Jim, and everyone! :D

First WI tonight, feeling rather nervous! I'm hoping i've had a good week, i can already feel a difference in my clothes but i know sometimes you can loose the inches rather than the weight! :)

Feeling quite tired today, one week in and still having my ups and downs - how long is it going to take until this all levels out?

So far today, 2 sausage and an egg for breakfast, and crab for lunch yummy! :D

hi hon - best of luck for weigh in :)
ah it took me just over a week to get the ketosis energy!

Hope the wi went well :)

Morning all - feeling a bit downhearted...i only lost 1lb! :(
The thing is though, i feel like i've lost inches - my stomach feels flatter and my clothes are looser. I'm not imagining things.

Why the slow weight loss? Did anyone else have this? x

did u measure ?? just think its inches what matter and not what the scales say, you could lose 8lb but its water, but lose inches and you are getting thinner !!!!

Back