Step 1 Sole Source Week 3 wobbles

Laura3030

Hi all,

I'm on week three and after having a fab first two weeks, i thought I had pretty much got used to CWP. For the last two days however I have been so hungry! The only difference is I have changed a shake for a bar, has anyone else experienced this? I thought being in ketosis would stop hunger but I'm starving and been close to breaking once or twice. I'm not going to break but OMG its been hard today!

i had a few days like that on week two i think it does happen to people a lot, keep going and you soon return to not feeling hungry.
jx

I drank one litre more than usual just to fill myself up! I think it may be a psychological things where I feel like I haven't eaten anything as I have had a bar I stead of a soup. I think next week I might just buy a bar for the Saturday and stick to my soups and shakes.

i think your right on the psych front. i have to have a porridge for my tea its my "main meal" feel very hungry if i have a soup so have learnt for experience

Just had a chat with my CDC and she said that she has had some people experience the same thing. She said it could be the mere fact I am chewing is convincing my belly that food is on its way and making me expect a whole meal. I'm going over tomorrow to swap the bars for soups! I may keep a cheeky one back for 'dessert' on Saturday when I have my SS+ day.

that is a shame on the variety front but suppose it does make sense. i would keep one for you ss+ day. it ll seen like there s treats a plenty at the weekend, ooohhh lettuce with balsamic vinegar :)

Agh! Really struggling this week for some reason! I cracked yesterday and ate one green bean and then I just ate a little bit of chicken (about 1/4 breast). Feel very guilty. I cannot believe I feel guilty over ONE green bean and 1/4 chicken breast!

Swapped my bars for soups today so hopefully I will get back in the zone now.

stop the guilt right there

you ve been starving this week and your body was probably crying out for some extra calories. this wasn t a greed attack this was needed. you didn t even break up to a ss+ day. i think you re still right on track and once you get the soups hopefully you ll feel the benefit. i ve read one girl fainted so sometimes you must listen to your body and am sure with the wee one you still be running around like mad so you may need a bit more just now even if it is just for a few days
jxx

Isn't it weird how your thoughts processes change? 3 weeks ago I would have thought I had done great but now you panic over a measly green bean, ha! I'm sure I will get back into the groove.

Got a day of decorating tomorrow so that should take my mind off food. How's this week been for you?

this week has been ok a bit hungry just now but mainly pretty good. i ve been alright with the bars but i ve been chewing sugar free gum so the chew action hasn t really effected me.

I ended up having the dog food chocolate, the peanut and lemon. Lemon was my fave! Also kept the choc mint for tomorrow after my chicken and salad. Did you get any water flavourings this week?

i had the cranberry and the lemon but the lemon is def the winner. heh heh heh dog food flavour, good luck advertising that cambridge! i liked the choc mint for what its worth. never got the flavours as i don t like favoured water or diluting juice so felt the diet version was unlikely to sway me. much prefer my water, coffee and tea.

Just reading your thread there and wow you are doing soooo well! Everyone proberly crumbles at some point. Look how well you have done so far. It is great that we can all share our experiences on here , just shows you that you are not alone! Whats this dog food chocolate? lol!

Can i ask , have any of you scales in the house and use them to weigh yourself?

Hi ketty, thank so much, yep very pleased I've lasted this long. I think I just thought after the first two weeks it would be a breeze so week three was an unexpected one. You are right though, coming on here does help when you are feeling a bit fed up or have some major craving issues! Bring on week four and a full month of CWP!

Yes I have scales but I haven't used them mid week as yet. I didn't want to be disappointed with a lack of weigh loss and be demotivated so I always prefer to wait. I do know that lots of other do weigh mid week, some even daily, as seeing a regular drop is a motivator for them. I guess it depends on how you look at things.

Oh and choc dog food is the chocolate bar I tried this week. Made me want or heave as it tasted like meat. Eew! Lemon ones a lush though

Laura your right the lemon ones are yummy.......not sure i like the sound of the dog falvour lol!

I was thinking about getting scales so i can have a quick check but i know with time of day and water retention sometimes its not a good idea.

I was previosuly on this diet in June and lasted 3 weeks and lost 2 stone but then came off it as i moved and now want to start it again as i have a holiday in 8 weeks. Its so hard as my boyfriend can eat whatever he likes and is still sooo skinny!! Why is life so unfair lol!

Back