Week 4 Weigh In

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
I cannot believe I have now been on this diet for a whole month! It just seems to be a way of life now!! No wavering, no weak moments, just total focus! I'm so shocked I've done so well as on previous attempts always struggled dreadfully to go over 1-2 weeks. ANYWAY!!! 4 week weigh in and I have lost another 5lbs!! I am soooooooooooooooooooo chuffed!!! :D:D:D:D Happy dieting everyone :D xxx

That is bloody AMAZING!! U must be so chuffed with yourself to lose nearly 2 stone in a month....thats wonderful!!

Thanku u i really am delighted :D Hoping to get another half stone off by xmas. This diet really is amazing!!xx

You wil DEFO do that the rate your going, yay!! What other diet is there that u can say you've lost 2 stone in a month?! CD is hard but the results are sooooooooo worth it. Yous should be so proud of yourself hun.

Well done - thats fantastic - keep going. It is a fab diet and you are doing so well sticking to it.

What are you going to do for Christmas?

Thanku everyone! I really do love this diet!

For Christmas I am going to come off on xmas eve and eat as sensibly as possible for 4 days and get back on on the 28th. I don't really drink and chocolate and puddings aren't really my thing so it's just the actual meals and portion sizes I have to be sensible with!! I'm not hoping to lose anything that week but not to gain more than 2-3lbs would be amazing! xx

holy moley - Marvellous stuff.....stones in a month is incredible

Thanku everyone! I really do love this diet!

For Christmas I am going to come off on xmas eve and eat as sensibly as possible for 4 days and get back on on the 28th. I don't really drink and chocolate and puddings aren't really my thing so it's just the actual meals and portion sizes I have to be sensible with!! I'm not hoping to lose anything that week but not to gain more than 2-3lbs would be amazing! xx

Now you see i'm the complete opposite - really don't like roasts and all the stuff that goes with it. Hate xmas cake(except the marzipan!) and xmas pud - in fact most of the whole "lunch" thing - but love other puds, cream, choc etc - so I can't see the point in coming off SS just to eat lunch which to be honest I am quite happy to have the excuse not to eat!! Don't drink either so thats not a player.

Well done! I've been on the diet a month tomorrow too (started 8 November)! Yay! And I have a similar weight loss to you (27lb total - wk 1 - 12lbs, wk 2 - 7lbs, wk 3 - 3lbs and wk 4 - 5lbs). And I'm hoping to lose another 8lbs before Christmas too.

Well done chick - keep up the good work!

Xxx

That's fantastic Lisa. It looks like you're really in the groove this time around.
Keep up the fab work :D

Back