Week 4 weigh In

Oops

Started refeeding Friday. Weighed in Monday and Lost 2.5lb. Need to lose another 2.5lb to have a BMI of 24.9 ......... ...............but birthday was yesterday and Oops went out for a Indian curry, 3 glass of wine later, think I didn't do too well on refeed. Gutted, but today felt quite ill, couldn't face a shake so have only eaten small amount lettuce, cucumber with 100g of Prawns. I really hope I haven't screwed this up!. :(

Hi Oops

Great for losing 2.5lbs on re-feed - well done and .......... ok you had a slip up but it's not that easy to resist all the time - you are only human so just be careful rest of week till your wi
good luck x :):)

Hi Oops,
Good for you losing on the re-feed and happy birthday. You seem to be checking yourself today so once you stay true to the re-feed things will hopefully be alright. Best of luck.
Doirin

Happy birthday for yesterday. Forgive yourself for the blip. Get straight back on the plan to minimize any damage. Good luck,

Vanda

Congrats on the loss and for your birthday yesterday. Sounds as though you had a good one!

Get back to refeeding properly and you will be fine. We're only human and everyone is weak every now and then. Keep going and you will be fine.

Thanks for your encouraging words:eek:; up until reading these messages a few minutes ago was feeling I'd failed the whole thing, just to have you all pass comments put it into perspective. So BIG thanks Caterpillergirl, Doirin, MiniB & joy1, I'm planning on being whiter than white for the rest of the week. Hope you all have a fab weekend, thanks again, Jux

Back