week 5 WI

yumyum

Well girls after my slip up of pizza and easter egg i managed to loose 2lb, i am happy but have a feeling my cheats will cath up with me next monday wi, it's also worse as now my brains tellin me its ok to cheat....Grrrrr with my birthday this saturday have a awful feeling that i'm going to make a mess of my hard work!!
Your probably thinking silly cow she should be happy she lost...but for those who do have issues with food i'm sure you'll understand xxx

2lbs is still a bag full of sugar...of FAT!!! Well done hun.

p.s...but next time....step away from the pizza (and chocolate!!).

Toni, don't worry about your birthday this weekend, had mine a couple of weeks ago and was fine. Just plan to celebrate it at a later date, not too overboard of course, but keep something in mind.

2lbs is a great loss anyway. You're right though, those of us with problems with food do understand and this diet is great for getting us to recognise them and deal with them. You had a blip, you're back on board so just stick with it.

Have a great day on saturday, just don't eat!! Good luck for next week's weigh in, I'm sure it will be great.

Do you REALLY have to celebrate your birthday with food???? Can't you put any celebrations back until you are slim? There will ALWAYS be social situations where food lurks, but as this is YOUR birthday, surely you can call the shots?

My birthday is next week and I'm gonna ask my friends to come either walking or ice-skating with me! I'm gonna ask them to join me on a day of LTism and to have only liquids for a day (not the whole day obviously lol - i at least will be having all my nutritional needs met :D ). maybe if they see how hard it can be and how much willpower it takes they won't be so down on the diet and keen to encourage me to eat. If they see how hard it is to go for a few hours without eating or chewing maybe they'll appreciate how serious I am about losing weight if I'm willing to go months without eating.

I'm guessing there'll be lots of grumbling and complaints. And they'll probably all back out on the day too. But it should at least be great craic! lol

Well done chick :) :) :) :)

I can understand where you are coming from with the whole idea of thinking this time cheating hasnt affected your WL so next time shouldnt either (i dont know personally but get ya) but seriously cheating is not the answer!!

Ok so this time you got lucky and still managed to lose 2lbs (a bag of sugar or 16!! sausages!!) so freaking well done you deserve it just dont fall into the nasty trap of doing it again.

Mind over matter. What do you want more pizza or to be slim?
No brainer really lol

Enjoy your birthday the best you can, drinks, food and cake will be there for when you have finished!

Heck tell ya what if you survive your birthday i will personally make you a ickle birthday cake (so its not too bad for you!!) for when you have finished so you can celebrate then!!! lol

Well done again chicken :)

Well done chick :) :) :) :)

I can understand where you are coming from with the whole idea of thinking this time cheating hasnt affected your WL so next time shouldnt either (i dont know personally but get ya) but seriously cheating is not the answer!!

Ok so this time you got lucky and still managed to lose 2lbs (a bag of sugar or 16!! sausages!!) so freaking well done you deserve it just dont fall into the nasty trap of doing it again.

Mind over matter. What do you want more pizza or to be slim?
No brainer really lol

Enjoy your birthday the best you can, drinks, food and cake will be there for when you have finished!

Heck tell ya what if you survive your birthday i will personally make you a ickle birthday cake (so its not too bad for you!!) for when you have finished so you can celebrate then!!! lol

Well done again chicken :)

Thanks hun....that offer has swung it for me!!!, was thinking today that as i feel like i'm going to want to eat i may aswell then get back on the diet sunday and accept i'll of put some weight on!! as i have nothing coming up to tip me off the wagon!!xx

:)

So are you having a break now then untill after your birthday?
If so remember, be sensible! lol

:)

So are you having a break now then untill after your birthday?
If so remember, be sensible! lol
Yeah i think i am!, i will be sensible and get back onto it sunday! so i'll be back in the right frame of mind , thanks for your support mate your a star x

ok chick enjoy your birthday :) x

Back