week 6 weigh in

GirlyChick

On a mission
Hi guys,
well my sainthood at the beer fest in Wales paid off with a super 6lbs off for me this week. I am soooo chuffed :D
It was bloody hard i can tell you watching the OH and pals swigging beer and chomping on fish and chips but I am so glad I stayed solid now. Feel like running round the street yelling :happy036::happy036:

(The beer fest was at a steam train gala aswell and just noticed i would be yelling woowoo - hee hee)

Well done hun, thats a fantastic result!! :D xx

Hi guys,
well my sainthood at the beer fest in Wales paid off with a super 6lbs off for me this week. I am soooo chuffed :D
It was bloody hard i can tell you watching the OH and pals swigging beer and chomping on fish and chips but I am so glad I stayed solid now. Feel like running round the street yelling :happy036::happy036:

(The beer fest was at a steam train gala aswell and just noticed i would be yelling woowoo - hee hee)

That's a fantastic loss well done for not caving in. It's so hard when you go anywhere like that not to give in when everyone else is enjoying eating and drinking.......Congrats :):)

Wow not cheating is paying dividends for you! Well done!

St.Girlychick!!!!.....well done you rock hunny!!!, Today shall be a Lt holiday when we drink as much water as we want lol!!!!, fab loss really happy for you xx

Well done Toni, that's a fantastic loss! Good for you and keep going, you're doing great.

A well-deserved fantastic result!! x

Well done - you should rightly feel very pleased with yourself and what a great reward for your willpower!

Ahhhh honey all that hard work and will power paid off!! Brilliant..well done!xx

Back