WEEK 6 WI!! NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!

soon2Byummymummy!

Silver Member
Hey everyone just had 6th weigh and i am not happy at all i have stayed the same?? feel like eating everything in the fridge and cupboards but i won't!!!:confused: on a brighter note my mam lost a whooping 8.5 lb which takes her loss to 3 stone in 6 weeks which is amazing so proud of her..back to the drawing board for me though this is sooooo tough......:eatdrink051::eatdrink023::tear_drop:

I dont know the science and logic of the losses babes, but it'll catch up next week, wait and see. And at least you didn't gain eh?

Well done woman ,and well done your mum too! My sis has lost 16lbs in 17 days and my friend lost 5 in her first week. We all just gots to keep going. :D

Babes it could be a number of things, just keep yourself busy and away from the kitchen. I am left with the same feeling too. The one thing I love about this diet is not being bloated. My stomach is flatter and I feel good. I know you can feel the difference too so just concentrate on that.
Going to the pharmacy in 20mins, not going to get weighed just going to pick up the weeks supply as I started again 2 days ago.
xxxx

hang in there, maybe was time of the month or nearly totm?

sorry you're so disappointed though, and understandably so. but don't give in to those old cravings for food to make yourself feel better - because it won't it would make you feel worse. staying on track and having a fab los next week however WILL make you feel better :)

Can only echo what the others have said.

It must be so disappointing- but there's no way you can't have burnt fat. Whether it's water retention or whatever....you ARE losing and you ARE doing brilliantly. This time next week you're going to be posting about how fab you feel after a good loss.

Chin up and well done for not raiding the fridge

xxx

Oh, I'm sorry you've stayed the same weight! As everyone has said - you're definitely losing weight! You'll probably see a bigger loss next week.

Don't be discouraged, you're doing so well!! Good luck for next week :)

Hannah

Oh hun, like others have said there could be a number of reasons why the scales havent changed. I know for one if I wear a belt to get weighed in it makes around a 1lb difference. But it could be anything. You are definitely losing hun and hopefully next week you will get your lucky break, all the best and fingers crossed :) x

Back