Week 7 WI ... 7st 12lbs lost!! :D Final Comparison Pics :D

wow hun you look like a different person :eek:

you've done amazing and i'm sure you'll do a fab job at keeping to your ideal weight and not putting it on again.

good luck x

:eek: OMG!!

My bmi is 29.4 .... no longer obese!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH :giggle: I thought i'd still be classed as obese! But like i said previously i dont care much for bmi i think its a loada bull as its tailored for too many and something like that really does need to be specific to you.

:)

:eek: OMG!!

My bmi is 29.4 .... no longer obese!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH :giggle: I thought i'd still be classed as obese! But like i said previously i dont care much for bmi i think its a loada bull as its tailored for too many and something like that really does need to be specific to you.

:)

Totally agree

:wow:You are phenomenal!! (and a very sexy lady, may I add):wow:

:0clapper: Totally inspirational. I'm a 22/24 jean now and I CANNOT imagine ever being that small - it's just fantastic! I hope you feel as fantastic as you look.:0clapper:

:party0049: Thank you for sharing your journey and pictures - it makes it seem a little more achievable now:thankyou::party0011:

Ah trixie - i never ever thought id get this small! ever! I feel absolutly amazing. I feel healthier and one heck of a lot more happier with who i am etc so its been the best thing i have ever done! You will get there honey, may take a while, and you will have ups and downs but it will be worth it 100% :) xxx

Wow hun you truly look like a different person! you are such an inspiration. I was reading your old refeed diary last nite an i learnt so much from your experiences. i know i wil learn even more from you in the future. Thank you so much for letting us all into your life and mind. You are such an amazing person and i hope you never forget it!

ahhh anne-marie! thankyou :)

i re-read my old refeed diary too and i know where i went wrong - had too many holidays and whilst holidaying took on the attitude of oh im on holiday! But not this time - i will get this eating malarky cracked! :giggle: My worst was days after drinking alcohol - so those will be the toughest but i will learn, might take a while but im sure i can get there with the help on here from you guys etc :D

Yeah i got the impression you were always on holidays haha! You figured out alot bout yourself last time so you are much more prepared this time, so you wil do brilliantly!

You look stunning Tanya, truely stunning...well done and you deserve all the happiness that goes along with feeling thin and good within yourself!!!!

Enjoy your meal in just over an hour (whilst I am slogging at the gym) :)

So, so pleased for you sweetie, I really am!

Amazing weight loss and a true inspiration to those who are struggling and thinking it cant be done..YOU ARE PROOF IT CAN BE!!!

Have a lovely evening and ENJOY!!

Thanks guys and iris as always you say the nicest things!
I'll think of you slogging it whilst im munching :giggle: :) xxx

just had din dins - very yummy but very filling! :drool:

Fantastic - the pictures are an inspiration to the rest of us to carry on.
Thanks and congratulations

Jon
xx

well done you, you are an inspiration, your photos are fab and you look stunning.... xxx

Gosh, you must be so happy and well deserved at that. You are such an inspiration. You look just wonderful, you look so proud of yourself and so you should. Relish the moment!!!

Indeed, i am very proud! never in a million years did i think id manage to lose near on 8st and never thought id be back down to 'normal' size clothes - it feels fantastic :) Ive been on a high all day! :giggle:

congrats

Well done on your fantastic loss, your a real inspiriation to us all :D:D but i hope you dont mind me askin but have you been left with much if any loose skin, you were a similar weight to me when you started so i was just wondering? I know everyone is different and it can depend on ya skins elasticity aswell.
Good luck with refeeding and the future.

Back