Week 8 WI (last before refeed)

nicolas

Silver Member
hi all, so i was down 2.5lb :) was hoping to reach 2 1/2 stone mark but 1 lb away

i'm happy enough with that probably becasuse i goin on refeed!
maybe i can lose it next week on refeed :rolleyes:
goin on hols tommor week for a week so goin to refeed :p

was thinking when i come back of hols i going to change my target weight to 140 lb, i'd be happy at 147 as was that weight about 5 yrs ago, but figure if i get to 140 then hopefully will have 7lb to play around with and try and maintain inbetween 140 and 147

anyway i just want to say thank you every 1 for all your support def couldnt have done it without ye! and i'll still be here suppose on refeed thread now :flirt2:

thanks again
(trying to put on hug and thank you smiliey's but cant get into them:()

Last edited:
Well done! Great losses! Enjoy the refeed!

Awww, so close. But, you never know, you may lose that on refeed. Let us know how you get on with refeed :) not something I've tried myself yet - am leaving it til i get to goal, as have had no holidays to make way for!

It's all in the planning... good luck!

Well done nocolas,I'm refeeding next week for 2 weeks then back on tfr so will hopefully see you back on here soon.

Good luck and enjoy your hols xx

Thanks every 1 ;) i only going down the country on hols so have a 3 bed house in a holiday village, so will be cooking for family so hopefully can stay on track! so looking forward to getting out of my uniform and showing off my new figure!! LOL :)

Hey well done you, enjoy your hols, hope there isnt too much rain!!!! check in when you get back

ah i not goin till tommor week so will still be hanging around here :) was down there at easter kids loved it they cant wait to go back!

hi all, so i was down 2.5lb :) was hoping to reach 2 1/2 stone mark but 1 lb away

i'm happy enough with that probably becasuse i goin on refeed!
maybe i can lose it next week on refeed :rolleyes:
goin on hols tommor week for a week so goin to refeed :p

was thinking when i come back of hols i going to change my target weight to 140 lb, i'd be happy at 147 as was that weight about 5 yrs ago, but figure if i get to 140 then hopefully will have 7lb to play around with and try and maintain inbetween 140 and 147

anyway i just want to say thank you every 1 for all your support def couldnt have done it without ye! and i'll still be here suppose on refeed thread now :flirt2:

thanks again
(trying to put on hug and thank you smiliey's but cant get into them:()

Well done Nicolas!!!!! That last 1lb is making you wait :) I am sure you will lose it next week on re-feed!

I like your reasoning about the 7lb to play with!

See ya in re-feed :)

Have a great day and have you done your measurements this week???

no decided goin to do them over the month :( still no sign of hula hoop :(

Well done on your weight loss! x

Good luck for your refeed and have a lovely holiday

Xx

Well done Nicolas,

Where are you off to? Somewhere this direction??

thanks everyone ;) :)

yep Theresa down to Trabolgan! is it near u?

Back