• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 9 weigh in

Hey hey, weigh in today and I've lost another 4lb. Making my weight loss in 9 week 38lb.

Anyone observant from last week might spot a slight mathematical issue here as something seems to have gone wrong with my mental arithmetic last week.

Anyway, here I am, 38lb lighter and I need new clothes. Yay

But I ain't buying any because as sone as i do, they'll be too big. What a terrible, terrible problem to have....

...wanders off shaking her head :D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Well done! Great loss as always.
Now, I would say buy some new clothes, or go to the charity shop, because if you are wearing the bigger ones you wont feel so comfortable and it is only when I started to wear clothes that fitted, that people started to notice and my confidence swelled :)

You are doing great and here's to next week!!!

acom

Excellent well done
xx

Congrats! Fantastic loss! You must be very pleased!

I know, I was moaning about my jeans falling down today & my friend told me to shut up because it was a good thing. Only bought them last week though, as I'd worn down the only other ones that still stayed up! Just buy something cheap or invest in a belt, hehe.

Hannah

Jesi

Silver Member
Well done great loss.

Well done x

Fab losses!
I am forever buying clothes, but summer sales have been very kind, as has Sainsburys :) treat yourself!

Sara4

Gold Member
Your doing great!! Well done and keep at it!