Week 9 weigh in

LorraTB

Hey hey, weigh in today and I've lost another 4lb. Making my weight loss in 9 week 38lb.

Anyone observant from last week might spot a slight mathematical issue here as something seems to have gone wrong with my mental arithmetic last week.

Anyway, here I am, 38lb lighter and I need new clothes. Yay

But I ain't buying any because as sone as i do, they'll be too big. What a terrible, terrible problem to have....

...wanders off shaking her head :D:D:D

Well done! Great loss as always.
Now, I would say buy some new clothes, or go to the charity shop, because if you are wearing the bigger ones you wont feel so comfortable and it is only when I started to wear clothes that fitted, that people started to notice and my confidence swelled :)

You are doing great and here's to next week!!!

if you are buyimg clothes, buy cheap ones as they wont last long, well done on your loss

Excellent well done
xx

Congrats! Fantastic loss! You must be very pleased!

I know, I was moaning about my jeans falling down today & my friend told me to shut up because it was a good thing. Only bought them last week though, as I'd worn down the only other ones that still stayed up! Just buy something cheap or invest in a belt, hehe.

Hannah

Well done great loss.

Well done x

Good Stuff :)

Fab losses!
I am forever buying clothes, but summer sales have been very kind, as has Sainsburys :) treat yourself!

Your doing great!! Well done and keep at it!

Back