Week fourteen and a half WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Okay, so I went to the pharmacy to pick up a weeks worth of shakes ready for my visit to see my sister. I didn't intend to have a WI coz it is only 4 days since my Official Monday WI. However, my pharmacist said we may as well weigh you as you are here! Okay, so I reluctantly stood on the scales expecting a BIG FAT zero loss coz my home scales hadn't moved since Monday morning.

It didn't really register until I got home coz she weighs in kg and I convert it myself coz she's rubbish at it but ........

I've only bl**dy well lost 3.74lb!!!!!!!:eek:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:party0049:

In 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party0011:

I am sooooooooooooo happy that I'm currently helping eldest make Brownies!!!!!!!
:party0019::party0019::party0019:

I've cracked the 5 stone mark good and proper!

On the down side,:eek: I started a 7 day course of anti-biotics today so I'm grateful it will be 10 days till my next WI!

I didn't even mind the torrential rain we had for about an hour! The sun is shining now.:)

x

Woohooo!!! Nice one gorgeous, knew you could do it!!! Congrats on bashing that 5st barrier!! Soooo happy for you right now!!! :D

Wow! 4 pounds in 4 days - thats a pound a day! Holy cow!!!

A
w
e
s
o
m
e
!!

Xox

Nice one CF :D !

flipperty gibberts thats bazzin is that!!!!!

dont worry about the antibiotics - take em - grin n bear ur WI next week and look forward to a visit from the whoooshhhhhhhhh fairy the week after :D

you are doing so well missus - 5st is fookin fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your kind words and encouragement. You are all more excited than my own family!!!!!

Do you think my sister might notice the 5 stone loss? Lol!

Next goal, to get into the 12's, I can't remember when that last happened!

Oooooh, the sun is shining, can life get any better?

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

x

how bloody fantastic hun!! i am so made up for you. you've done amazingly well. I bet your sisters face will be a picture!! have fun and see you when u get back xxx

that is amazing cf, you are a real star!!!

your sis has to notice!!! but will she comment???

let us know!!

well done

brilliant well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

Thank you all.

I'm sure my sister will comment coz she knows I have lost weight (although not how - yet!) I will tell her but when we're face to face. I can't really not coz I think she will notice!!! She is a nurse and picks up on things like that very quickly.

I'm so looking forward to seeing her and will defo report back on her reaction when I can get online. Why does her bally laptop have to break when I need it!!!!!

Think of me Sunday driving up the M40, M5 and M6 in the pouring rain.

Ooophs, hadn't quite finished pressed the wrong button!

Meant to say, I wonder how many wee stops I'll have to make!!!! Damn, don't think there is anywhere to stop on the M6 toll road! May have to stop at Warwick then drive crosslegged till Stafford! Prehaps I should get some Tena Lady!!! Lol!!!

Have a great weekend lovely people.

x

Hey Cuddly Wuddy.... amazing news.... just ro let you know there is a service station on the Toll Road (Norton Caine)so don't worry about the wee stops - p.s it's stopped raining now :)

Thanks 2HG, I usually do the journey in the dark so hadn't noticed.

It's sunny here too but the forecast for Sunday is heavy showers here and there - not great for a big water drinker! Lol!!! Have told the children I will have a shake before leaving home then try not to drink till at least an hour into the journey in the hope we can at least make it off the A34 before I need to stop!

x

I knew the Pharmasist would drag you on those scales Cuddly! What a weight loss in only 4 days! I say put that in your gun and fire it if anyone at your sisters challenges the program.

You're gonna knock em dead when they see you, you amazing blue haired wonder!

Have a great weekend, and enjoy our manchester weather, BEST RAIN IN BRITAIN and you can quote me on it

Back