• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week one and two weigh ins

Hiya all. Well I started again for the hundredth time and didnt really want to come on here till I cracked 2 weeks solid on it cause I just end up feeling like a failure. But Ive managed it YAYYY ME!
You can see from my signature Ive lost 20lbs in 2 weeks...I must have been carrying a swimming pool amount of water to lose 16lbs hehe but it was TOTM when I weighed myself.
Anyhooo just came on here to continue to get support like I did when I lost 5 stone on CD. Hopefully you all on Exante will be nice to me :character00238:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Wannabe Mankini Model
Well done IP!!

Good luck for next week/WI and stay strong!! :D
Fantastic loss, well done!
Excellent loss,

just think, thats nearly 10 bags of sugar u've lost the equivalent weight of! imagine carrying 10 of them around in a carrier bag all day

Can I just say Indianprincess, looking at your pic, you do not look 27stone. You carry it really well!

Ur going to look even more excellent a few more stone down.
Wow fab start!
Welcome to Exante... we're all lovely so nothing to fear here!

Silver Member
Well done for getting back into it! You are doing great :)
Wow Indianprincess, what a result. 20lb off in 14 days, pretty amazing.
Glad you have come back to minimins, I am sure you will find all the support you need and more on here. Let us know how you are getting on x
Thank you so much everyone. Im finding today alittle hard for some reason but Ive kept at it. Lets hope I have another good result next Tuesday ;)
You've done amazingly hun, a huge well done! Keep it up, u can do it! :)