Week one and two weigh ins

Indianprincess

Hiya all. Well I started again for the hundredth time and didnt really want to come on here till I cracked 2 weeks solid on it cause I just end up feeling like a failure. But Ive managed it YAYYY ME!
You can see from my signature Ive lost 20lbs in 2 weeks...I must have been carrying a swimming pool amount of water to lose 16lbs hehe but it was TOTM when I weighed myself.
Anyhooo just came on here to continue to get support like I did when I lost 5 stone on CD. Hopefully you all on Exante will be nice to me :character00238:

Well done IP!!

Good luck for next week/WI and stay strong!! :D

Fantastic loss, well done!

Excellent loss,

just think, thats nearly 10 bags of sugar u've lost the equivalent weight of! imagine carrying 10 of them around in a carrier bag all day

Can I just say Indianprincess, looking at your pic, you do not look 27stone. You carry it really well!

Ur going to look even more excellent a few more stone down.

Wow fab start!
Welcome to Exante... we're all lovely so nothing to fear here!
LED x

Well done for getting back into it! You are doing great :)

Wow Indianprincess, what a result. 20lb off in 14 days, pretty amazing.
Glad you have come back to minimins, I am sure you will find all the support you need and more on here. Let us know how you are getting on x

Thank you so much everyone. Im finding today alittle hard for some reason but Ive kept at it. Lets hope I have another good result next Tuesday ;)

Back