1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Week one done!

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by iheartmypony, 15 October 2011 Social URL.

1. iheartmypony

iheartmypony Member

Phew, after more false starts than I can remember, I'm through week one.

The bars and spag bol have kept me going, although I have to admit to eating a tiny bit of plain chicken one day when I forgot my bar at work and ending up working 13hours straight. :eek:

As of this morning I'm 7lbs down, did think it'd be a bit more however TOTM so feeling yucky and bloated. Hoping that will make for an extra fantastic loss next week when I get on the scales.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done on your loss! In the CD forum there's a list of food you can have when doing SS+ (still a VLCD) might be worth having a peek in case you ever get caught without a pack (or even if you're having a hungry day) :)
  4. BordersGirl

BordersGirl Feeling great in 2012!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    Well done. Half a stone closer to goal :). Plain chicken isn't very terrible if you get stuck but maybe leave a shake or bar in your drawer at work for emergencies. I have my drawer stuffed full of the things and top it up once a week so that I don't have to remember to take things every day. Some of the bars are a bit squashed where I throw the laptop on top of them to lock it away though :)

Good luck this week!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.