Weekend =D

Thanks ditzee yes it's our humphrey!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! :jelous:

We love these & have promised that one day when the kids are older we will get one! Whenever we're camping or on long journeys we get the kids to count camper vans... its turned into an obsession! I even had to find a toy one that could fit dolls in for AJ. x

Hi ladies, just for all your well wishes:)

I did the run today and ran all the way around! I ran it in 1hr 50 mins leaving me in 11791/23000!!! But what i'm really made up about is if you took my age group and gender into consideration i was 12th!!!!!! MEGA or what?!?!?!?!?

Id recomend it to anyone with the inclanation, so many ppl out on the streets willing you to do well and loved the kids holding their hands out for you to tag them!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! :jelous:

We love these & have promised that one day when the kids are older we will get one! Whenever we're camping or on long journeys we get the kids to count camper vans... its turned into an obsession! I even had to find a toy one that could fit dolls in for AJ. x

Get one while ya still young! the kids love him and most of the festivals are child friendly.:)

Oh well done Zim! How super are you? :happy036:

Hi ladies, just for all your well wishes:)

I did the run today and ran all the way around! I ran it in 1hr 50 mins leaving me in 11791/23000!!! But what i'm really made up about is if you took my age group and gender into consideration i was 12th!!!!!! MEGA or what?!?!?!?!?

Id recomend it to anyone with the inclanation, so many ppl out on the streets willing you to do well and loved the kids holding their hands out for you to tag them!

Cracking Zim, well done love. :)

Back