Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

-5.5lbs
I weighed in this morning and I was thrilled to find I'd lost 5.5lbs!!! Taking me from last weeks 12st2.5lbs to 11st11lbs! I'm over the moon! I was so discouraged when I gained last week but this week more than makes up for it. Thing is I didn't do anything different from last week to this week so I can't understand a gain and then a big loss - but I'm not complaining! Having lunch at an italian restaurant tomorrow with my sis so that will be my 'reward'.
Good luck to everyone weighing in today and tomorrow!

OMG GOLD STAR for you ELLEN... well done on that .... 5.5 lb loss... you are a star for that... keep it up girl!! :D

Added your goal Claire x

WEEK STARTING Friday 1st July 2011

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STSand we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Jess -8lb/ - 4lb = 4lb
Yes -10lb/ STS = 10lb
Kellie - 7lb/ + 1lb = 8lb
Vix -8lb/ - 3lb = 5lb

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb/ -4lb = 5 lb
Carly - 8lb/ - 3.5lb = 4.5lb
Clairelou 10 lb - 4lb = ???

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb/
Mrsm79 - 8lb / - 3lb = 5lb
Jacqui - 4lb / -1lb = 3lb
Katie - 6lb /
Shelia -
Zoe -Waiting for goal
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11

THURSDAY

LittleRoman - 7lb/
Anj - 7lb/ -1lb = 6lb to go.
Kat84 - 4lb/ -2lbs, 2lbs to go.
Ellen - 7lb/ -5.5, 1.5lbs to go.
FRIDAY

Nix - 7lb/ -1.5 = 5.5lb left
Debs154 - 5lbs/ STS/ -2 = 3lb left

SATURDAY

Lizbag -

SUNDAY

Last edited:
1lb off for me. That's my 5%. I need to work out what's good and bad for me because I only ate 10 weeklies and thought I should have lost more.
I'm happy with that though.

A loss is a loss isnt it well done!! :D

Hi girls - busy week and not been round much other than a quick scan for new ideas.

2lb off for me this week - happy as I had a wobbly start - I love setting that calculator back to day one again tho :D

It is great isn't it and seeing the point coming down that you can have!!! Well done Deb... keep at it!! xx

Well done Anj :)

I've done bad again today :(

Well used 6 pp in the day at work, with fruit...then fish and chips for dinner :(

My week has been so out of routine though...Definately back at it tomorrow (after my fried breakfast at work hehe)

X

Haha... thought we had told you about those fry ups at work... you do make me giggle x

Good morning all,

Well it is all smiles here

- 1.5 OFF :)
Also 1 inch loss from waist, hips, bust and arms. The running is really paying off.

10k race for life tomorrow. Scared.

Great you are measuring and weighing.. wonderful to see the loss isn't it! xx

Hey everyone! Sorry I have been MIA but training was really intense! All done and dusted now! Going shadowing tomorrow and then i have a few days off before i start properly on Wednesday xxx

Hope it is going well for you... looking forward to hearing all about it in the Support Group what you do!... Bet you are feeling tired! xx

well weekend is coming and are we all going to be good ladies....

Monday is looming for me again lol... I have my medicine so we will see this time haha..

THINK THIN everyone this weekend :)

I want to join this but genuinely (still) don't understand what to write! I weigh on a Saturday, and have lost 10lbs so far this month. HELP!

I want to join this but genuinely (still) don't understand what to write! I weigh on a Saturday, and have lost 10lbs so far this month. HELP!

Hi Liz

So we know you weigh in on a Saturday... ooo dreaded day tomorrow.... GOOD LUCK for that :)... what we want to know is what do think you want to loose this month. I will slot you in..

ALSO

WELCOME ... don't forget to visit out SUPPORT GROUP... look further down to my signature and click on the pink scales... it will take you straight there!

Hear from you soon xx

Morning everyone!!! Well I'm shadowing today and then I have a few days off and start working on Wednesday!!! I'm a bit nervous about today but I think I'm just going to relax and let things run! I'm only shadowing today so I literally only have to stand back and watch!! Not sure if I will get back on today as I will be working right up till 10.30! But I'm off tomorrow and will let you know how i've got on then xxxxxxx

Morning everyone!!! Well I'm shadowing today and then I have a few days off and start working on Wednesday!!! I'm a bit nervous about today but I think I'm just going to relax and let things run! I'm only shadowing today so I literally only have to stand back and watch!! Not sure if I will get back on today as I will be working right up till 10.30! But I'm off tomorrow and will let you know how i've got on then xxxxxxx

Fingers crossed for a good day shadowing and in a way.. all that walking shadowing will help with a few pounds loss :)

He he mid week wi is only showing a .5 loss so I would need to pull something out of the bag for Tuesday lol x

Well done all :) xx

Well done everyone :)

Well my weigh in in the morning :(

Been a very bad girl all week! Decided not to eat much today (don't want the scales to say ive gained more than i have)

Well was out of routine last week with work etc...

Missed everyone :D Hope you're all doing well!

And good luck for tomorrows weigh ins!!!!

x

Just draw a line under it and start again babes. If it takes a week off plan every now and then to keep you sane and focused the rest of the time then I say go for it.
Hope the scales are friendly towards you.

Good luck to all the Monday weighers.

Anj x

Good luck Monday weighers x

Well girls...

I STS :D

Was so worried i was going to gain, surprised actually..

Going to work hard this week :)

Good luck everyone for today :)

x

Well done honey. :) x

Well done and good luck for ur new week xx

Back