Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

Hi All........I gained 3lb Tuesday :(

But have been back on track since :)

Target for sept is 8lbs please :) hope all well! Sorry for being AWOL xx

Is this solely a WW thread? I'm switching to SW and wanted to continue when I get myself back to normal!

Ruth
X

Good Luck DC! I hope u can stay Ruthie :D Good luck for SW x

I'm back :D i gained 3lbs last Tuesday! And i lost 6lbs this Tuesday! Whoop!

Getting back on track now.

My target for this month is 8lb! Only 2lb to go :p

x

vix88 said:
I'm back :D i gained 3lbs last Tuesday! And i lost 6lbs this Tuesday! Whoop!

Getting back on track now.

My target for this month is 8lb! Only 2lb to go :p

x

Well done Vix that's great:)

xxx

Woop! X

Lost 2lbs this week on my scales after a horrible vodka fuelled weekend and cake based funeral! Chuffed to say the least! Have been AWOL so back now woo!

Still got 4.5 to go to get back to 13.3 (the dreaded number)

Ruth
X

Can I reduce target to 5 please? X

I'm back........A little heavier! Lol, seems like no one posts on here nowadays??
x

Not sure if I set a goal on here for October, but on another thread I had a goal of 4lb... And loss 6lb :) SO October goal was met....

Shall I start the list for November's goal? Oh ok then... Gona be a small one as I've a busy month.. Am going to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers next week, then going away for the weekend the following week, then 2 weeks after that is my 30th... So my aim is for 2lb.. half a week.. Will be lucky if there's any losses in November!!!!

Dubchick81's November Goal: 2lb:

Hello everyone my name is Shoira and i want to join you, my first month target is 5lb .from today 23aug -14 sep .

Last edited:
hi ,couldnt lose any weight this week,due to 3 day away from home,no sleep no healthy food ,but from this week no trips hopefully and i will lose , for this week i will try to lose again 2 lb at least.
my only problem with weight loss is i don't know how much of exercise every day i should do to prevent sagging of the skin . can any one help?because i do lose weight without any problem but have no clue how long will take to tone my body . thanks

Back