Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

Jaffa cakes! Yummy! Are they still only 1 each if u gave multiples? Might get some of them bad boys :) x

Just checked esource and for the real jaffacakes 1= 1pp, 2= 2pp, 3=4pp, 4 =5pp. Xx

Welcome Romany...here's to a good week for you and well done on your fantastic 5lb loss already !!!!!!! Great work.

It seems the next weigh in is mine on Monday eeek!!! Along with Vix and Kellie so let's route for them please.....yay come on girls!

Whats this talk of Jaffa cakes!!!!! My favourites lol
-------------------------------------------------------------

Just copy and paste the rules and the section below with your weigh in results each week to keep it going.

1. Put your name and wanted weight loss under the day you weigh.

2. Each week use either - + or sts and adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

MONDAY

Yes - 10lb / -5 = 5lb left to expected weight loss this month!!
Vix - 10lb / -9 (last 2 weeks) = 1lb left for the month? Not sure if i'm doing this right hehe
Kellie -10lb /-4 = 6lb left for the month

TUESDAY

Carly - 8lb / -4lb = 4lb left

WEDNESDAY

Zoe - 8lb / -5lb = 3lb left
xjacqui37x - 10lb / - 5.5lb = 4.5 left

THURSDAY
Anj - 10lbs / -6lbs = 4lb left
Romany 10lbs /-5lb = 5lb left

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Just copy and paste the rules and the section below with your weigh in results each week to keep it going.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

MONDAY

Vix - 10lb / -9 (last 2 weeks) = 1lb left for the month? Not sure if i'm doing this right hehe

TUESDAY

Laurenasha -6.5lb/ -4lb = 2.5lb left
WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Hope everyone is doing well xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good job I didn't eat 8 then really! Stupid multiple points milarky! Grrr!!

I'm just about to do day 1 of my new Banish Fat, Boost Metablism Dvd!!! Don't think its counted in days but I'm gonna count!!! Oh dear lord please wish me luck, I haven't exercised in 2 months!!!! (unless you call dancing at a wedding exercise lol xxx)

Lol I kno multiples are annoying!! Yay I'm
Not alone on Tuesday anymore :) well dine on DVD x

Welcome Lauren, wow you too had a great loss last weigh in... great work! ... So here is hoping that our week to come is a good weigh in!! Good luck on the DVD.

Yikes I had a fish pie and it was calculated at 100g and there was 400g in there so I just x the points .... oh dear! Something we should watch out for... how did you get to the results again Carly so we can all be aware please. x

----------------------------------------------

MONDAY

TUESDAY

Laurenasha -6.5lb/ -4lb = 2.5lb left

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Think slim everyone

Lol I won't lose this week! Am facing a gain after a wedding on Thursday! But still positive that I can smash my target for the month! Go us lol xxxx

If u mean multiples I used esource.. but I also use calculator with 4x each of the things u type in for example.. hope that is what u were meaning xx

Hi all - I've just swapped rom SW to WW - on week 3 now - I'm still in a group on the SW board as we've been posting for some time and there is one WW'er on there too, but I'd like to join one on here too. I'm a Friday weigher so will add my details below.

Just have to decide on a goal until the end of June as I have a mini goal until I go on holiday on 27th July.

14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY
Debs154 - 5lbs / -1 = 4lb left

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Welcome Debs! How are u finding WW so far? Xx

Thanks Carly

I'm loving it - I really thought I'd be hungry having done it before but PP is so much better - and as most others who switch say, I need the portion control lol!

I'm just really enjoying the freedom and variety compared to SW - I can have a Freddo and include it in my daily PP :)

I like a drink at weekends too so I used to save loads of syns and feel deprived in the week - I find this much more balanced :)

I agree! Moving from SW I don't think I will ever go back! Eating out and drinking is much less stressful! I love it :) how much have u lost in total and how much on WW? Xxx

I've lost 11lb in total but my last few weeks on SW I was sts, losing, gaining sts for weeks so made the leap - lost 3lb the first week and 1lb the 2nd week of ww - which was pretty remarkable cos I went over points a few days.
100% for me this week - I'm on 29 dailies and drank about 25 of my weeklies last night - so can still have a bit of hangover comfort food today lol!

You look like you are losing well and steadily since April - well done! x

Well done and thanks hun! Let's keep up the good work xx

Welcome Debs! Glad to see you join us on the Monthly Weigh In Team... and that you are now loosing again!

I did SW for a 3 months and lost 4 stone... but was in a car accident and with meds put it back on... but now on this and hoping to do well.... so I like both and I think it is all down to frame of mind.. I am actually loving this.. and loving the people with the support from here....

See you have 4lb left to loose this month and we all know that you will do it.. even with the odd tipple or two and the odd Freddo lol.

We know we can do it.... don't we TEAM!!

----------------------------------------------

14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs / -1 = 4lb left

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Law of Attraction.. think slim be slim.. think fat.. be fat!!(Think about it!!)

Feeling good this week a shaky day Wednesday when I couldn't stop eating and used up all my weeklies but that's what they are there for I suppose been very good since so hope I can do 2 lb this week although would love 3 as that would be half a stone in 2 week been exercising as well so hopefully it will all pay off good luck to all my fellow team members this week let's hope we all do great

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Debs! Glad to see you join us on the Monthly Weigh In Team... and that you are now loosing again!

I did SW for a 3 months and lost 4 stone... but was in a car accident and with meds put it back on... but now on this and hoping to do well.... so I like both and I think it is all down to frame of mind.. I am actually loving this.. and loving the people with the support from here....

See you have 4lb left to loose this month and we all know that you will do it.. even with the odd tipple or two and the odd Freddo lol.

We know we can do it.... don't we TEAM!!

thanks Yes - have sent you a PM :)

Hope u get the 3lb ;) sounds like u deserve it x

Back