Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

Hi yes

its going ok well the diet is but I have got a lot of back pain this week got some co-codamol for the pain but they make me feel weird, I just want to lay on the sofa and eat ice cream lol but I wont :wave_cry:

Sorry to hear that you have a lot of back pain this week... that is awful... try to ride through it... lots of hugs and healing thoughts coming your way...xx

Wow ladies that is great work!!!! Loubylou and Frances.... :worthy:

I lost 3lb wooohoo... so we are all on a roll this week... come on everyone!!!

MONDAY

Jess (Jasonjupiter) 8lb ~
Kellie -
Little Romany -

TUESDAY

Carly 8lb ~ STS /-4lb/nw/
Clairelou -
Loubylou - +2.5/-4lb
Vix 8lb --5lb/-2/

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb~
Mrsm79 - 6lb ~ -1lb

Jacqui ~
Katie~
Shelia (Mrs Blobby) 10lbs ~-3lb/-3lb/-1lb/
Zoe ~
Trefoil (Ruth) 6lb ~ -2/
Ness 8lb ~

THURSDAY

Anj~
Kat84 ~
Ellen ~ STS/
Yes 7lb ~ MW /-3lb/-3lb
Lauranash 4lb ~ -1lb/-1lb/
Frances (aka dubchick81) ~ 4lb -1/2lb/ -1lb/
-3lb

FRIDAY

Nix ~
Debs154~

SATURDAY

LizBag ~

SUNDAY

2 more weigh ins :rolleyes: I had better knuckle down 1.5 per week !!! if my back gets better I need to take the dog for some long walks x

2 more weigh ins :rolleyes: I had better knuckle down 1.5 per week !!! if my back gets better I need to take the dog for some long walks x

You can do it.... if it gentle walks... they are better than no walks... and it if is muscular then that will help... just take it easy xx

being lazy and copying the next bit lol!!!!!

hello all!! Went to the cinema and had a big mac and fries at mcdonalds!! Went to WI and i lost 3LB i am over the moon!! Its by far the biggest loss I've had in 4 weeks!!!! so i have now lost 4stone 2 1/2lbs!!! My leader mentioned again about doing the WW fashion show where I will get a make-over and all dressed up and she also told me that she had been speaking to her area manager and they both wanted to do a newspaper article on me at Christmas!! A news paper article on ME!!! WOW!!! Its hard to imagine that I could be inspirational to other people!!!!!

Only bad point is that I got a telling off from esource saying that I am losing weight TOO quickly!! Blah blah blah!!! It's only 1 week!!!! I have now under 2 stone to GOLD!!!! I will do it this time!!!

MONDAY

Kellie -
Little Romany -

TUESDAY

Clairelou -
Loubylou - +2.5/-4lb
Vix 8lb --5lb/-2/

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb~
Mrsm79 - 6lb ~ -1lb
Jacqui ~
Katie~
Zoe ~
Trefoil (Ruth) 6lb ~ -2/
Ness 8lb ~

THURSDAY

Anj~
Kat84 ~
Ellen ~ STS/
Yes 7lb ~ MW /-3lb/-3lb
Laurenasha 4lb ~ -1lb/-1lb/-3
Frances (aka dubchick81) ~ 4lb -1/2lb/ -1lb/-3lb

FRIDAY

Nix ~
Debs154~

SATURDAY

LizBag ~

SUNDAY

Keep it up ;) x

Another sts for me this week.

Well done everyone and keep it up i STS this week..
Will defo be a gain next week...trying to pick myself though

x

awww vix we have all had weeks like that you can do it xx

Just a bit disappointed in myself after doing really good and sticking to it...past few days i've just been eating, eating and eating.

Today i'm trying to be back on track so come Tuesday i'm hoping it won't be as bad :D

x

:) u can do it x

Lost 3lbs :Dxx

Hi -1lb for me this week good luck everyone xx

3lb off for me this week! 8lb lost this month so double my 4lb target!! When I set my target high I can't make it but when I set it low...........................

MONDAY

Kellie -
Little Romany -

TUESDAY

Clairelou -
Loubylou - +2.5/-4lb
Vix 8lb --5lb/-2/

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb~
Mrsm79 - 6lb ~ -1lb
Jacqui ~
Katie~
Zoe ~
Trefoil (Ruth) 6lb ~ -2/
Ness 8lb ~

THURSDAY

Anj~
Kat84 ~
Ellen ~ STS/
Yes 7lb ~ MW /-3lb/-3lb
Laurenasha 4lb ~ -1lb/-1lb/-3lb/-3lb
Frances (aka dubchick81) ~ 4lb -1/2lb/ -1lb/-3lb

FRIDAY

Nix ~
Debs154~

SATURDAY

LizBag ~

SUNDAY

I lost 3lb this week and am no longer in the obese category. Yay go me!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be in the 11's next week!

Can you update me please? I've changed my WI day to Friday:)

xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Well done Tracy that's deadly... :D

Ah I know but I was being too grumpy and boring over the weekends :(.

I'm gonna try really hard and be sensible about it:)

xxx

Hi all :D well done everyone on your losses!

I STS Tuesday again...least it's not a gain! Although I'm expecting one this Tuesday..Ain't been pointing at all just been eating everything!

Another day tomorrow! I don't plan on eating anything else for the rest of the day as i've just had chips and chocolate :(

Keep up the hard work all!

hi ladies, i would really love to join in, struggling to find any support through starting my own threads, so would love to find some accountability and support.

i weigh in Sundays and im getting going properly tomorrow now that various social functions are out of the way!

let me know x

Back