Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

Are you weighing at a different time though Vix? If you usually weigh 1st thing and nakey then weighing in at 10pm, after a days worth of nomming, maybe wearing clothes ;-) would make a lot of difference. As would different scales.
My scales are so **** that I can move them to different spots in my flat and gain or lose about 3lbs. Fail.

Haha. It stars out swears.
It was only a little one, promise. :O

I only weigh first thing in the morning and naked :)

I weigh myself 6.30 naked every Monday morning haha and i put the scales in the same spot each time!

I hope those scales are wrong :(

The only WI at home that I count is my one first thing in the morning in my pj,s it's the closest one to my ww WI :) hoping mine play nice tomorrow morning my subway today :)

Gonna hunt u out Anj x

Oooo we are the count down the last week of the month!

Well I am going to chat a couple of things over with Anj... but with a full month coming up for the month of July... we might be giving away a few goodies... so keep at it your weight losses!!

Try to stay good over the weekend.. and if you need some help then don't forget to post and we will see if we can help here with support :D

Get your thinking cap on for how much you want to lose next month peeps!

WEEK STARTING 20/6/11

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Yes - 10lb / -5 / - 2.5 = 2.5lb
Vix - 10lb / -10..Done my 10lbs,anymore is extra :D
Kellie -10lb /-7 = 3lb left
Nix - 3lb / Only started on 21st so Monday will be my first weigh in :)

TUESDAY

Carly - 8lb / -7.5lb = 0.5lb left
Laurenasha -6.5lb /-4lb = 2.5lb left

WEDNESDAY

Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left
xjacqui37x - 10lb / - 5.5lb / - 2.5lb = 2 left
Katie68 - 6lb/ -3.5lb / - 0.2 lb = 2.3 lb left
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb

THURSDAY

Anj - 10lbs / -6lbs = 4lb left
LittleRomany -10lb /-5lbs / - 1lb = 4lb left

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs / -1 / - 4 = 0 lb left

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Evening all.

Must offer my apologies for not jumping on and creating that group. I settled down to watch a film tonight and promptly fell asleep (my my, aren't Saturday nights happening at 27 years old!) I now have to go to bed as I have a stupid job and have to be at work at 7.45am (really! On a Sunday!!!!!).
I will skive 10 mins tomorrow and do it. My sleepy eyes can't cope with Mr laptop tonight.

Sweet dreams y'all.
X

:) I have one more WI ..... :s xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
:) I have one more WI ..... :s xx

We should all get one more in hopefully x

anj_i_am said:
Evening all.

Must offer my apologies for not jumping on and creating that group. I settled down to watch a film tonight and promptly fell asleep (my my, aren't Saturday nights happening at 27 years old!) I now have to go to bed as I have a stupid job and have to be at work at 7.45am (really! On a Sunday!!!!!).
I will skive 10 mins tomorrow and do it. My sleepy eyes can't cope with Mr laptop tonight.

Sweet dreams y'all.
X

Haha naughty naughty you wrinkly you lol pfft 27!!!!

I will, by the skin of my teeth, not expecting anything exciting tho

Worried about WI :( x

You'll be ok beauty. Let Jillian kill you for a bit !

Will do!!! 3 days yet! X

I'm planning on letting her kill me lots

CarlyLanky140 said:
Worried about WI :( x

Aww we go through this every week.....we spend half our lives worrying about what we look like, what we should look like, have we lost the shame the guilt....we should be looking at this at one big adventure with ups and downs but lots of friend for support and having a ball....if it takes us longer then think of the fun we have had getting there......also this is a life regime now..not till we get there and that's it...but it is choices isn't it....so smile that lovely smile and think I WILL GET THERE X

Lol! Might have to do get continuously until Tues xx

Well peeps we will be on a new month after your next weigh in (all except Debs - this is up to you to have yours in this month or next months counted) When you put in your loss please put your next months loss wanted and we will update it for you.....

i.e.

- 4 lb

8lb July

Please don't update your own as I would like to see who loses the most next month as I will send them a little gift! So for me to see who has lost what and when... please leave it for us to do xx

Tomorrow we have weigh ins for...

Myself (Yes) eek :eek:
Vix
Kellie
Nix

So good luck everyone!!!!!!

:worthy:
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

I am praying now lol

LETS KICK ARSE TO THE MONTH OF JUNE!!

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Yes - 10lb / -5 / - 2.5 = 2.5lb
Vix - 10lb / -10..Done my 10lbs,anymore is extra :D
Kellie -10lb /-7 = 3lb left
Nix - 3lb / Only started on 21st so Monday will be my first weigh in :)

TUESDAY

Carly - 8lb / -7.5lb = 0.5lb left
Laurenasha -6.5lb /-4lb = 2.5lb left

WEDNESDAY

Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left
xjacqui37x - 10lb / - 5.5lb / - 2.5lb = 2 left
Katie68 - 6lb/ -3.5lb / - 0.2 lb = 2.3 lb left
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb

THURSDAY

Anj - 10lbs / -6lbs = 4lb left
LittleRomany -10lb /-5lbs / - 1lb = 4lb left

FRIDAY