Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

He he 3.5lb off for me this week! Not the 5.5 they had suggested the last few mornings! Scales decided to throw on 2lb on wi day! Thanks scales :(. But at least I got the 3lb that I put on last week off again!

New week now! New set of weeklies! Taking the boys out for the afternoon bow and a wee trip to mcdonalds! Will try and choose carefully :)

Going for 9lb in July xxx

Well done Lauren. X

Well done Lauren xx

Wooohoooo Lauren... well done on that 3lb off... way to go... so you went over your goal this month... well done!!

Hey peeps don't forget to take a look at the support group I have set up... it is there for us to chit chat about anything... put recipes in and a place for us all to put in what the leaders talk about each week and share with one another... Anj will start us off on that one on THURSDAY... but anyone else can feel free to step in and put their bit in before... it is a great help to all of us so take 2 mins to pass on any tips for us all. You only have to press on the scales and it will take you straight to the group so no having to search for it :D

Carly
.... GOOD LUCK... don't forget to let us know how much you want to go for next week.

LAST WEIGH IN OF JUNE!!

Vix
... you had a fantastic loss of 9lb this month!! well done!!

Kellie.. you also had a fantastic loss of 8lb this month!! Wow!!

Yes....I lost.. 11. 3/4 lb this month!

Nix.... Lost 1lb.. she has only just joined us!

Lauren...Lost 7lb this month 1/2lb over her goal!!

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

JULY
Yes -10lb
Kellie - 7lb
Vix -10lb
Nix - 7lb

TUESDAY

JULY

Laurenasha - 9lb

Carly - 8lb / -7.5lb = 0.5lb left
Laurenasha -6.5lb /-4lb /-3lb = LOST EXTRA HALF POUND
:D WELL DONE

WEDNESDAY

Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left
xjacqui37x - 10lb / - 5.5lb / - 2.5lb = 2 left
Katie68 - 6lb/ -3.5lb / - 0.2 lb = 2.3 lb left
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb

THURSDAY

Anj - 10lbs / -6lbs = 4lb left
LittleRomany -10lb /-5lbs / - 1lb = 4lb left

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs / -1 / - 4 = 0 lb left

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

No I didn't lol was so disheartened i forgot to say last week that I forgot to say I put on 3lb last week lol! So needed 2 more for June xxx

Well done ! x

Okay lol I have corrected it lol....

Have you checked out the Support Group page yet?

Hey peeps don't forget to take a look at the support group I have set up... it is there for us to chit chat about anything... put recipes in and a place for us all to put in what the leaders talk about each week and share with one another... Anj will start us off on that one on THURSDAY... but anyone else can feel free to step in and put their bit in before... it is a great help to all of us so take 2 mins to pass on any tips for us all. You only have to press on the scales and it will take you straight to the group so no having to search for it :D

Carly
.... GOOD LUCK... don't forget to let us know how much you want to go for next week.

LAST WEIGH IN OF JUNE!!

Vix

Lauren...Lost 4.1/2 lb this month Woop whoop!!

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

MONDAY

JULY
Yes -10lb
Kellie - 7lb
Vix -10lb
Nix - 7lb

TUESDAY

JULY

Laurenasha - 9lb

Carly - 8lb / -7.5lb = 0.5lb left
Laurenasha -6.5lb /-4lb /-1/2lb =2 left= 4lb LOST

WEDNESDAY

Curvygirl87 - 7 lb

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Carly .... Don't forget to let us know how many pounds you are going to bash next month!!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW to our WEDNESDAY weighers...
Zoe, Jacqui, Katie and Curvygirl.

LAST WEIGH IN OF JUNE!!

Vix

Carly ... lost 6lb this month... FANTASTIC!!

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

MONDAY

JULY
Yes -10lb
Kellie - 7lb
Vix -10lb
Nix - 7lb

TUESDAY

JULY
Laurenasha - 9lb

Carly - 8lb / -7.5lb + 1.5 lb = 2lb left 6lb LOST WOOP WOOP!:D
Laurenasha -6.5lb /-4lb /-1/2lb =2 left= 4lb LOST

WEDNESDAY

Curvygirl87 - 7 lb

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

As it's my birthday on the 15th and I go on holiday on the 27th - I'm only going for 6lb for July - I do get to WI on the 1st of the month tho so that should help!

Last edited:
Yes, I will wait until I see the results of my wi on Thursday before I decide what to aim for in July. I am really impressed with the losses of the peeps for June, hope I can manage half as much!

Debs154 said:
As it's my birthday on the 15th and I go on holiday on the 27th - I'm only going for 6lb for July - I do get to WI on the 1st of the month tho so that should help!

Fantastic Deb I will sort that tomorrow.....here's to kicking some weight in July !

Sent from iPad

ellenwillbeskinny said:
Yes, I will wait until I see the results of my wi on Thursday before I decide what to aim for in July. I am really impressed with the losses of the peeps for June, hope I can manage half as much!

Oh Ellen we have had some real good results haven't we...I say we get out what we put in and having the support really helps.

For July I am going to be sending out a little gift to one of our losers or maybe even two...as a little more incentive .....so see you soon on our list hopefully. :). X

Sent from iPad

8lb for July please x

Well done and good luck

Hello everyone.

Well done Lauren and Carly :D

And good luck to todays weighers :)

Keep it up!

Roll on July!

x

Welcome Mrsm79... can you please let us know how much you want to put for your first months goal!

GOOD LUCK TODAY to our WEDNESDAY weighers...
Zoe, Jacqui, Katie and Curvygirl. Please let us know your next months goals!

Thanks Carly for your monthly goal x

LAST WEIGH IN OF JUNE!!

Vix

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

MONDAY

JULY
Yes -10lb
Kellie - 7lb
Vix -10lb
Nix - 7lb

TUESDAY

JULY
Laurenasha - 9lb
Carly - 8lb

WEDNESDAY

Curvygirl87 - 7 lb

THURSDAY

FRIDAY
JULY

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Hi yes I'm assuming it's for July? I weigh on a Wednesday and I'd like to loose 8lb
I weighed today already but stayed the same :0( im on my phone at the mo, so could you update for me please?
xxx

Welcome Mrsm79... great thanks... we do it for each week anyway.. all you have to do is put if you STS lost or hopefully not gained :)

GOOD LUCK TODAY to our WEDNESDAY weighers...
Zoe, Jacqui, Katie and Curvygirl. Please let us know your next months goals!

YAY COME ON GIRLS....KICK JUNE GOODBYE!

LAST WEIGH IN OF JUNE!!

Vix

Jacqui

Zoe

Katie

Curvygirl

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

MONDAY

JULY
Yes -10lb
Kellie - 7lb
Vix -10lb
Nix - 7lb

TUESDAY

JULY
Laurenasha - 9lb
Carly - 8lb

WEDNESDAY