Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

Well done Romany :D

x

Obviously not eating weeklies works for me. 2.5lbs off this week. That's 9lbs gone for june and I got my silver 7 tonight. :)

Weel done Ang!! :D

x

WE ARE IN THE JULY WEIGH IN!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

Great work everyone... our first weigh in this month is Debs... so lets all wish her well and hope that she loses
part of her goal this month!

LAST WEIGH IN OF JUNE!!

Vix
... you had a fantastic loss of 9lb this month!! well done!!

Kellie.. you also had a fantastic loss of 8lb this month!! Wow!!

Yes....I lost.. 11. 3/4 lb this month!

Nix.... Lost 1lb.. she has only just joined us!

Lauren...Lost 4.1/2 lb this month Woop whoop!!

Carly ... lost 6lb this month... FANTASTIC!!

Jacqui...Lost 9lb this month ... Fandabbydozey!!

Zoe

Katie....Lost 5.5lb this month... COOL...WELL DONE!

Curvygirl

Roman...lost 5.5lb this month Wooohoooo!!!!

Anj - Lost 9lb this month Great Work!!!

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Yes -10lb
Kellie - 7lb
Vix -10lb
Nix - 7lb

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb
Carly - 8lb

WEDNESDAY

Mrsm79 - 8lb /
Jacqui - 4lb /
Katie - 6lb /
Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb
NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11

THURSDAY

LittleRoman - 7lb
Anj -

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Last edited:
This looks good, I will join when the new month starts, so I can put a target :)

Two things
I actually lost 9lbs in June. I don't think I updated my amazing half pound loss last week coz I was a bit annoyed.
Two: put me down for 7lbs in July please.
Merci.

I will amend this for you Anj lol... Stop getting so cross and we will get it right haha.

Jess... best join now sweetie as we are now in July... so whats your goal and weigh in day?

I'm not cross. Silly Yes! I'm a happy Anj today. I got my damn sticker!

Our Weigh In Support Team Group...don't stop reading....

If you click on the pink scales below this it will take you to the groups... where our Weigh in Support Team Group is........

FOR FURTHER RESULTS of June... please go there....

Also some snippets have been added...

Anj is going to be adding her Leader tips there... so please add yours there under the relevant section so we all know where they are and can find them.

I have added a recipe and there are some links there for some video recipes too.

Your weigh in results... please just add if you have a .....+ - or STS and Anj or I will pick it up and amend the monthly results. So no faffing by you... great eh! More time for reading and having fun losing weight with your fellow losers :D.

See you at the group!

Well done Amber & Anj x

Can I join this please? I'm new and have been doing WW online for 2 weeks and lost 4 lbs. I would like to set my target for 4lbs for July and I weigh in on a Thursday morning.
Thanks, Kat xx

Well done Anj!! Your first shinny 7!! bet that felt good :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx good luck debs!! xxx

Well done yesterday weighers :D

And good luck for today Debs :)

Yes... can i be a pain and change my target for this month...i want to lose 8lbs instead of 10lb (well no less than 8 anyways, wouldn't mind the 10 though hehe)... only because i don't want to get disappointed if i don't reach it haha.

Cya :D

xx

WE ARE IN THE JULY WEIGH IN!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

Great work everyone... our first weigh in this month is Debs... so lets all wish her well and hope that she loses
part of her goal this month!

WELCOME to KAT84..good luck for Thursdays! :welcome:

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Yes -10lb
Kellie - 7lb
Vix -8lb
Nix - 7lb

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb
Carly - 8lb

WEDNESDAY

Mrsm79 - 8lb /
Jacqui - 4lb /
Katie - 6lb /
Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb
NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11

THURSDAY

LittleRoman - 7lb
Anj - 7lb
Kat84 - 4lb

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Last edited:
I just came across this pic of me and the OH last year at a wedding!! Think these show the weight loss well!!!

before
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150215623029051&set=t.691609652&type=1&theater
after
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...09652&type=1&theater&pid=7352990&id=690474050

Aww Lauren

Can't see them... maybe move them to our Support Group, where they will always been seen :D.... and facebook will fix it... darn facebook grrrr!!!!!

How are you today? :)

Hum they working for me! That's strange!

On phone ATM but will do it later xxx

Tummys still dodgy today but I think it's just stress! Will feel a lot better when everything works itself out! Which I'm Sure it will! How are you? Xxx

maybe it's because your profile is private? so only you and your friends can see it?

Well done Anj

good luck Debs

And finally welcome to the newbies :)

Back