Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

Hum they working for me! That's strange!

On phone ATM but will do it later xxx

Tummys still dodgy today but I think it's just stress! Will feel a lot better when everything works itself out! Which I'm Sure it will! How are you? Xxx

I wonder if we have to be your friend on FB? Is that why it isn't working? I have put a section in the Support Group for them...Yayyyy!!

My tummy is still playing up too... stress too... don't want to go back as I know what I am going back to......bah :sigh:.

But not going to let it spoil my day!!!!

Well done yesterday weighers :D

And good luck for today Debs :)

Yes... can i be a pain and change my target for this month...i want to lose 8lbs instead of 10lb (well no less than 8 anyways, wouldn't mind the 10 though hehe)... only because i don't want to get disappointed if i don't reach it haha.

Cya :D

xx

Of course Vix... consider it done....:) x

Aw yes don't let it ruin your last few days xxx do you own a property in the uk too xxx

Anyone know what cereals i can have and how to measure/weigh the milk and cereals?? i want to have something different for breakfast (toast is starting to make me feel sick! haha)

:D

x

oats so simple with skimmed milk is 2.5 points. You poor the oats into the bowl and fill the packet up with milk to the line and you're done :) easy peasy.

and in tesco they have 3 for 2 at the moment and LOTS of yummy flavours.

I got bored of toast too!

Hi can someone on a computer add me on please, I'm using my phone. I WI on a Monday and would like to lose 8lb in July. I'm going on holiday twice so don't want to set it too high.

Thank you

Hi Yes,
I will join for July. My weigh in day is Thursday and I aim to lose 7lbs this month.
Congrats to everyone on the June losses too!

Ellen

oats so simple with skimmed milk is 2.5 points. You poor the oats into the bowl and fill the packet up with milk to the line and you're done :) easy peasy.

and in tesco they have 3 for 2 at the moment and LOTS of yummy flavours.

I got bored of toast too!

Hope you don't mind but I have added this to our Support Group just in case anyone misses it....also please read the note as I have just checked with the WW book and the pp's seem different? eek!!

Last edited:
WE ARE IN THE JULY WEIGH IN!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

Great work everyone... our first weigh in this month is Debs... so lets all wish her well and hope that she loses
part of her goal this month!

WELCOME to KAT84- ELLEN and JESS..good luck :welcome:

To join our SUPPORT GROUP and find what else is going on with us, click on the pink WEIGHING SCALES in my posts (Below) and it will take you straight there!

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Jess -8lb/
Yes -10lb/
Kellie - 7lb/
Vix -8lb/
Nix - 7lb/

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb/
Carly - 8lb/

WEDNESDAY

Mrsm79 - 8lb /
Jacqui - 4lb /
Katie - 6lb /
Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb
NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11

THURSDAY

LittleRoman - 7lb/
Anj - 7lb/
Kat84 - 4lb/
Ellen - 7lb/

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs/

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

I may be getting WI on a different day this week! Is that ok? Xx

I may be getting WI on a different day this week! Is that ok? Xx

Yep sure it is... just let us know and we will update it for you.

Oh and no I don't have property in the UK... family does so I have one of theirs lol

Hi Yes,

Can I join in for july? I want to lose about 60lbs but I suppose I'll settle for 8lbs this month lol

WE ARE IN THE JULY WEIGH IN!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

Great work everyone... our first weigh in this month is Debs... so lets all wish her well and hope that she loses
part of her goal this month!

WELCOME to SILLY, KAT84- ELLEN and JESS..good luck :welcome:

To join our SUPPORT GROUP and find what else is going on with us, click on the pink WEIGHING SCALES in my posts (Below) and it will take you straight there!

WEEK STARTING 27/6/11

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

MONDAY

Jess -8lb/
Yes -10lb/
Kellie - 7lb/
Vix -8lb/
Nix - 7lb/

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb/
Carly - 8lb/

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb/
Mrsm79 - 8lb /
Jacqui - 4lb /
Katie - 6lb /
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb
NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11

THURSDAY

LittleRoman - 7lb/
Anj - 7lb/
Kat84 - 4lb/
Ellen - 7lb/

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs/

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Great work everyone... our first weigh in this month is Debs... so lets all wish her well and hope that she loses part of her goal this month!

Erm - I sts - not unexpected tho - I've been rubbish this week!

Hey Debs... don't be so hard on yourself.. look on the bright side..it isn't a gain :D:D:D

Especially if you have been naughty all week that is great!

WEEK STARTING Friday 1st July 2011

MONDAY

Jess -8lb/
Yes -10lb/
Kellie - 7lb/
Vix -8lb/
Nix - 7lb/

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb/
Carly - 8lb/

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb/
Mrsm79 - 8lb /
Jacqui - 4lb /
Katie - 6lb /
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb
NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11

THURSDAY

LittleRoman - 7lb/
Anj - 7lb/
Kat84 - 4lb/
Ellen - 7lb/

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs/ STS/ = 5lb

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

can i join

Hi
I really want to join for July but am going away for 10 days and wont have access to the internet, I really need to start now so I hit my target for xmas. my goal for July is 10lb as I am off on a walking Holiday I hope this will kick start my weight loss.
luv
mrs blobby x x x

Hey mrs blobby(please give me a first name to work with cause that seems mean lol) when's your WI day so we can add you to the list xxx

Debs a sts is brilliant after a naughty week! Well done! Be proud of yourself xxx

mrsblobby38 said:
Hi
I really want to join for July but am going away for 10 days and wont have access to the internet, I really need to start now so I hit my target for xmas. my goal for July is 10lb as I am off on a walking Holiday I hope this will kick start my weight loss.
luv
mrs blobby x x x

Hi there MrsBlobby...don't worry we will add you and then you can weigh in when you get back! Or do you have a blackberry phone and scales with you can can bum me lol. What day do you normally weigh in ?

Happy walking hols too!!

Well looks like our other new Monthly Weigh In Team Leader Lauren has it under control...wooo hooo!

Hey mrs blobby(please give me a first name to work with cause that seems mean lol) when's your WI day so we can add you to the list xxx

Debs a sts is brilliant after a naughty week! Well done! Be proud of yourself xxx

Aww thanks Laura - that spurred me on a bit - I was happy with the sts to begin with but then took a down turn thinking why should I bother - I got out of the habit of counting too so need to get back on the wagon - starting today!!

Had a school fair yesterday - I run a small parents group and we had a cakes stall - home made so hard to point but I had 3 over the afternoon so think I'll not have my weeklies this week :break_diet:

No plans to go out this weekend and I usually use them on wine so might be able to get back on track :D

Back