Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

my name is sheila and my weigh in day will be on a Wednesday morning so when I get back I will join you perhaps I should set a target for August as I will be half way through July by the time I get started, good luck everyone ( going to the outer Hebrides so no phone or internet connection ) good luck everyone xx

Well done Debs for sts at least its not a gain :)

And welcome to all the new people :D

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

Don't forget to be on your best behaviour hehe

xx

Welcome sheila!! You can still set a goal for July!! Just set it for a goal that is realistic for your holiday!! Although I'm sure with all that walking you will do amazing!! xxxx

Debs you can do it!! Just remember that slow and steady will win the race!!! This is a life change, not a short term fix xxxxx WE WILL ALL GET THERE!!!

I've had a few "what's the point" moments myself when I've had a gain!!! But then I sit down and tell myself all the points and give myself a good talking to!!! lol!!

I've been going for my 7th silver 7 for what seems like AGES!! But I am GETTING IT THIS WEEK!!! so I'm going to have a 100% weekend!! Helps that I'm working so no social events lol :) So I am chanting 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb 2lb to myself this week lol xxxxxxx

I start my new job on Tuesday and am going to a few days training!! But will MAKE SURE I find a WI to go to as I usually WI on a tuesday morning!!! I haven't missed a WI yet and want to keep it that way!!! I'm worried about what to make for pack lunches!!! As I'm not used to making them!! But I'm off on Monday so I am going to meal plan then!!!!

How's everyone else feeling today and whats your plans for the weekend!!! xxxxxxxx

Hey everyone!! I started a discussion over in the support group for lunch boxes!!! Please call by and add any ideas that you have of what low pp foods you take/or would take to work!!! Thanks xxxx

Great idea I am starting work Monday and could do with ideas x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Shelia... ok.. so you don't get back till mid July... we have added you and you can set your goal from there... even if it is 3lb... it does't matter... I never started this Team at the start of June and the Team lost a massive weight in 3 weeks! Have to go to our Support Group to see how much!

So we will add you and you let us know when you get back :) Hope you have a fantastic time!!

Hope everyone has ideas for Lunch Boxes, when you get to the Support Group you will see that we have covered lots of subjects... so just GO FOR IT!

To join our SUPPORT GROUP and find what else is going on with us, click on the pink WEIGHING SCALES in my posts (Below) and it will take you straight there!

WEEK STARTING Friday 1st July 2011

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Jess -8lb/
Yes -10lb/
Kellie - 7lb/
Vix -8lb/
Nix - 7lb/

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb/
Carly - 8lb/

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb/
Mrsm79 - 8lb /
Jacqui - 4lb /
Katie - 6lb /
Shelia -
Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb
NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11

THURSDAY

LittleRoman - 7lb/
Anj - 7lb/
Kat84 - 4lb/
Ellen - 7lb/

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs/ STS/ = 5lb

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

Would ANYONE be interested in clothes swap... as you get smaller ... you don't want the larger clothes do you... what about putting them up for sale plus P and P or giving them away and charging the p and p... make some money to make some new ones...

If so let me know... and we can start a thread about it... after all ... none of us are going to be in our clothes for much longer are we!!!

Think about it!

I was thinking about suggesting this Yes. Good plan.

That sounds good to me haha i've already got to sort out my wardrobe!

Got to say today is going well (so far) keeping my mind set to Mondays weigh in!

Still a little worried about my dodgey scales though :(

x

Since I became overweight I have never spent much money on clothes as I feel I won't look good no matter what I am wearing, I know it isn't a good attitude. So my clothes wouldn't be worth passing on to anyone else lol That said I am saving a little each week for a big shopping spree when I get to goal, I am going to treat myself to some really nice dresses. Monsoon and Laura Ashley here I come!

Hey All! Keep up the good work... Can I access the support group on my phone at all? I saw it on comp other day but didn't have much time to look at it :( x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey All! Keep up the good work... Can I access the support group on my phone at all? I saw it on comp other day but didn't have much time to look at it :( x

Yee I can...you can either click on my scales in my thread which takes you straight there...or. Go to your user cp and go to social groups from there. .....hope that helps. That is why I did the big pink scales as easy to click on lol if peeps forget lol x

ellenwillbeskinny said:
Since I became overweight I have never spent much money on clothes as I feel I won't look good no matter what I am wearing, I know it isn't a good attitude. So my clothes wouldn't be worth passing on to anyone else lol That said I am saving a little each week for a big shopping spree when I get to goal, I am going to treat myself to some really nice dresses. Monsoon and Laura Ashley here I come!

Ah Ellen no but someone might have something you like to wear while you are also going down in size, so you buy it or how the person wants it and ...then you sell it on when no longer needed lol xx

can't see the big pink scales from the phone yes!! And i haven't seen usercp on it either!!!

How's everyone today!! xxxxxx

Thats the thing about phones ain't it...can never get everything up on them.

How is everyone doing?

Got my 1st weigh in of the month in the morning..

And the little chocolate crispy balls called me last night (yep, maltesers) nearly half a box!!!

Had maccies breakfast this morning too...ain't eating anything else for the rest of the day haha...want my tummy to be empty.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :D

xx

Good luck for the morning vix and to everyone else getting WI tomorrow xxx

Thanks Lauren, i'm going to need it! :D

Sorry for not updating this week, i did loose 1lb but have been so busy with my daughter still being in hospital i havent had time to update..sowwie xx

Well done Zoe...Hope your daughter gets better soon.

Back