Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

The scales have just called me and yep they say step on and i come running!

They tell me lies again....

I need to stop :(

Ok i've brought new scales (not digital) i'm fed up with the ones i've got keep changing from one thing to another!

So now i'm stuck because i don't actually know my proper weight.

So i was thinking of kinda starting again...if that makes sense as its a new week starting tomorrow.

But i'm going to have to change my stats and tha :(

So annoying...got to be done though then i can see my weight loss/gain properly.

Still dreading morning now :( as i know that thses new scales will probably tell me i'm heavier than what i thought i was.

Still know i'v lost weight though hehe :D

Will let you all know tomorrow :)

Night xx

Yes - that doesn't work on iPhone :( can't click scales and no user cp section :(

Good luck Vix :) hope new scales are kind ;)

Well done Zoe! Hope ur daughter is ok xx

I have a question. It's probably really stupid.
Anyway, when I got home last night I was absolutely starving. I ate 3pp worth of those belvita biscuits. It was 1.30am. Should I count them from yesterdays or today's points?
I don't really know. What do you do?

laurenasha said:
can't see the big pink scales from the phone yes!! And i haven't seen usercp on it either!!!

How's everyone today!! xxxxxx

What sort of phone do you have....?? They are in my signature.....they are big lol ( have to be for me to crawl on haha!

Not done my weigh in peeps as not up packed the car but will do mine tomorrow morning, which won't be good as was rather naughty yesterday in fact very naughty and feel groggy for it, so goes to show that crappy food isn't good for our system. I will then go back to normal lol

Good luck to everyone else!!! X

anj_i_am said:
I have a question. It's probably really stupid.
Anyway, when I got home last night I was absolutely starving. I ate 3pp worth of those belvita biscuits. It was 1.30am. Should I count them from yesterdays or today's points?
I don't really know. What do you do?

Well I would count that as that day and when I sleep...and eat ....that is the next day lol

Sorry folks I am on my iPad and I don't see everyones message at once so will reply as I see lol...

Hope everyone is well x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Yes - that doesn't work on iPhone :( can't click scales and no user cp section :(

Good luck Vix :) hope new scales are kind ;)

Well done Zoe! Hope ur daughter is ok xx

Do you not have normal Internet on there?....I have bb torch and have a browser and can see everything....this may have been one of the main reasons I didn't get that phone lol

NeedsMotivation said:
Sorry for not updating this week, i did loose 1lb but have been so busy with my daughter still being in hospital i havent had time to update..sowwie xx

Hi needs that is okay....we are here when you need us and of course when you want to come back....your daughter comes first!!! Much love to you both I am sure from us all xx

vix88 said:
Thats the thing about phones ain't it...can never get everything up on them.

How is everyone doing?

Got my 1st weigh in of the month in the morning..

And the little chocolate crispy balls called me last night (yep, maltesers) nearly half a box!!!

Had maccies breakfast this morning too...ain't eating anything else for the rest of the day haha...want my tummy to be empty.

Good luck everyone for tomorrow :D

xx

Hey woman you are like me ...get off them darn scales!!

Stick to one pair of scales...have them one a hard floor and keep them in one spot, so don't move them...in the week put drawing pins on that will take you ages to take off and you won't be bothered lol!! Good luck xx

Well my new scales love me :D

I'm 13st 7lb on my new ones so if i say my weight last week was 13st 10lb then that means i've lost 3lb don't it?

Sticking to my new ones now (my old ones are definately faulty)

So 3lbs gone and 5lbs to go haha :p

Good luck everyone :) xx

Wooohoooo Vicky that is fantastic.... can I borrow your scales then lol... wish mine said that... will know tomorrow morning won't we :eek:

Good luck to
Jess, Kellie, Nic too!!

To join our SUPPORT GROUP and find what else is going on with us, click on the pink WEIGHING SCALES in my posts (Below in signature) and it will take you straight there!

WEEK STARTING Friday 1st July 2011

1. Put your name and wanted weight in a post and we will pick it up and add it.

2. Each week use just post your result + - or STS and we will adjust your lbs accordingly.

3. Support each other! If you do not weigh in for a few weeks your name and details will be removed.

4. Why not to get your friends to join... the more the merrier and the better the support!

Started on 14th June - 30th June 2011

MONDAY

Jess -8lb/
Yes -10lb/
Kellie - 7lb/
Vix -8lb/ - 3lb = 5lb
Nix - 7lb/

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb/
Carly - 8lb/

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb/
Mrsm79 - 8lb /
Jacqui - 4lb /
Katie - 6lb /
Shelia -
Zoe - 8lb / -5lb / - 3lb = 0 left NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb
NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11

THURSDAY

LittleRoman - 7lb/
Anj - 7lb/
Kat84 - 4lb/
Ellen - 7lb/

FRIDAY

Debs154 - 5lbs/ STS/ = 5lb

SATURDAY

SUNDAY

See you all when I get back off my hols in 10 days cant wait to start I got my new ww kitchen scales today they should make life a bit easier , good luck everyone xxxxx

Oh forgot to say I will let you know my start weight and goal weight after my first class the Wednesday after I get back xxx

I have made an Avitar of how I want to look lol x

Hi Yes,

I'm going to have to change my WI day. My landlady is a cambridge consultant is always taking the scales with her to work. the only day that they are there in the morning is fridays. Can I therefore please change my day to friday?

Hi all I put on 1lb this week although I did expect as I had loads of alcohol and cake at the weekend so that now makes it 8Ib i need to lose this month but I am sure I can do it next week I am going for a big loss. Good luck to everyone else for today's weigh in and good luck everyone for the rest of the week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Everyone

Lost 4lb this week, just got to try and keep it off now as off on hols for 2 weeks!

Jess

ok just weighed myself OMG 14st 5 that is the biggest I have ever been I was only 13st the day before I had my daughter grrrrrr. well cant do anything about it now as I am off on holiday but I am hoping to have a very active holiday to kick start my diet so I will weigh myself when i get back and then join weight watchers. I have just packed my bag and everything is a black size 16 I feel so sad and fed up I am really going to do it this time and next year will be so different x

Hello everyone :D

Good luck for the weighers tomorrow and tonight :D

xx

Back