Team 1 WEEKLY - MONTHLY WEIGH IN *NEW* Reach your monthly goal

Thinking of changing my weigh in day to a Tuesday morning? What do you girls think?

x

I'm going to weigh myself on Tuesday mornings now...so ignore todays weigh in :p

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooo EVERYONE!!!

I am back... I may not be here to weigh in myself as still sorting things out.... but I am back on the eating regime again today and looking forward to sorting this out again lol....

So post your loss and I will update it for you. Thanks everyone for your help while I have been away... and moving.... wow it isn't easy moving.. harder the older you get!!!

Soooooooooo pleased to hear that the lbs are coming off... I will try and catch up with you all over the next couple of days...

VIX... I have changed your day to Tuesday... fingers crossed for a large movement today hahahaha!!

COME ON OUR MONDAY WEIGHERS!!!!

MONDAY

Jess -8lb/ - 4lb = 4lb

Kellie - 7lb/ + 1lb/STS/- 6lb = 2lb
Little Romany -7lbs ??

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb/ -4lb/-1.5= 3.5lb

Carly - 8lb/ -3.5lbs/-1.5lbs/-3.5lbs = DONE!!!
Clairelou 10 lb - 4lb/+0.5lb = 6.5lb
Loubylou987 3lbs/ ?
Vix -8lb/ - 3lb/STS/-1lb = 4lb

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb/

Mrsm79 - 8lb / - 3lb = 5lb
Jacqui - 4lb / -1lb/ -1lb = 2lb
Katie - 6lb /-1lb = 5lb
Shelia - 6lb - 3lb = 3lb
Zoe -Waiting for goal
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11
Trefoil - 5lbs/ -1.5lbs/ = 3.5lbs

THURSDAY

Anj - 7lb/ -1lb, -1lb, -3lbs = 2lb to go.

Kat84 - 4lb/ -3lbs, 1lb to go.
Ellen - 7lb/ -5.5, -1lb, -1lb = DONE

FRIDAY

Nix - 7lb/ -1.5 = 5.5lb left

Debs154 - 5lbs/ STS/ -2 = 3lb left

SATURDAY

Lizbag - 10lb -2lbs/-3lbs/-2lbs = 3lbs to go

SUNDAY

Last edited:
:D

YES!!!!!!!!!

How are you chick? Missed you!

Thanks for changing my day....should be a lb less tomorrow morning haha well i hope anyways!

I'm trying to get back into it, been wobbly for abit hardly lost any weight and still got 4lb to lose for my target this month...don't think i'll manage that do you! haha...my target for next month is going to be a little lower though i think lol..

Hope you're doing well with your eating :D

xx

Yay Yes your back.
Are you ok?

xxx

Hi Mrs......how have you been?!!!!!!

Slipping my way back in slowly tee hee xx

Hello Yes :)

Good to have you back!

Ruth
X

Welcome bk Yes! Good luck for new WI tomorrow Vix xx

YES!!!!!!!!!

How are you chick? Missed you!

Thanks for changing my day....should be a lb less tomorrow morning haha well i hope anyways!

I'm trying to get back into it, been wobbly for abit hardly lost any weight and still got 4lb to lose for my target this month...don't think i'll manage that do you! haha...my target for next month is going to be a little lower though i think lol..

Hope you're doing well with your eating :D

xx

No problem! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Next week or so will be the new monthly challenge and I am looking forward to seeing who has lost the most weight!! That little bunny will be getting a little gift from me!!!! Woooooohooooo!

Good to see you back yes!

Argggggggggggggggggggggh!!!

The scales are lying to me again.... they say i've gained lb :(
I really don't understand it!

x

Awww don't worry Vicky... as I said on your post.. it will be gone next week as you will beat it out of you and some more!!!

It is lovely to be back... can't wait to be on the net and wait to go proper shopping... sure you all know what I mean by that... when you move everything is all over the place isnt' it!! And with this being our second home as such we have had to start again and get new stuff and it hasn't been easy... phew.. and the medication changes along with painting etc...it has been very tiring to say the least and still at it.... but missed you ALL!!

But hey... TODAY IS ALWAYS A NEW DAY... that is how we have to look at it isnt' it :D

OK who didn't weigh in yesterday!!!!!

Have we lost Kellie and Romany and Jess?

How is everyone doing?

COME ON TUESDAY WEIGHERS!!!!!!
please put your weight in a thread... - + or sts and we can change it for you.

MONDAY

Jess -8lb/ - 4lb = 4lb

Kellie - 7lb/ + 1lb/STS/- 6lb = 2lb
Little Romany -7lbs ??

TUESDAY

Laurenasha - 9lb/ -4lb/-1.5= 3.5lb

Carly - 8lb/ -3.5lbs/-1.5lbs/-3.5lbs = DONE!!!
Clairelou 10 lb - 4lb/+0.5lb = 6.5lb
Loubylou987 3lbs/ ?
Vix -8lb/ - 3lb/STS/-1lb / + 1 = 5 lb

WEDNESDAY

Silly - 8lb/

Mrsm79 - 8lb / - 3lb = 5lb
Jacqui - 4lb / -1lb/ -1lb = 2lb
Katie - 6lb /-1lb = 5lb
Shelia - 6lb - 3lb = 3lb
Zoe -Waiting for goal
Curvygirl87 - 7 lb NO WEIGH IN 29/6/11
Trefoil - 5lbs/ -1.5lbs/ = 3.5lbs

THURSDAY

Anj - 7lb/ -1lb, -1lb, -3lbs = 2lb to go.

Kat84 - 4lb/ -3lbs, 1lb to go.
Ellen - 7lb/ -5.5, -1lb, -1lb = DONE

FRIDAY

Nix - 7lb/ -1.5 = 5.5lb left

Debs154 - 5lbs/ STS/ -2 = 3lb left

SATURDAY

Lizbag - 10lb -2lbs/-3lbs/-2lbs = 3lbs to go

SUNDAY

I dont weigh in till tonight but will be sure to let you know how I get on. Not looking good though if my scales are anything to go by.:cry:

I dont weigh in till tonight but will be sure to let you know how I get on. Not looking good though if my scales are anything to go by.:cry:

Try to think positive.... :D

Have i got one more weigh in week??

x

Hi everyone,

I've been on holiday for practically three weeks and I'm moving house this weekend. I did manage to weigh in yesterday and I have put 4lb on which I don't think is actually that bad considering I had a week of ice cream and cream teas in Cornwall and then an all inclusive hol in Spain. So hopefully now I'm back on it I will lose that next week. May have to not count me this month though, unless I lose 8lb this week which isn't likely! :D

Well done loubylou :)

x

Thank you! x

Back