• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weekly shots

Hoping to take weekly pics, preferably on a Sunday night. Would be ideal to do it once a month but I'd like to flick back and see the smaller losses once I reach target :)

I feel like uploading these pictures is exposing me to the world and doubling as a huge kick up my bum!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

I like that idea as well, I'm looking forward to seeing these progress pics

SammyE

Silver Member
Good luck with your diet :) Im doing pics every two weeks to start with but once I get closer to target I might go to doing them every month.

Im hoping that by having the pictures even if I have a rubbish week, I can look back and see the difference to try and stay motivated

Hey Sammy, sounds like a great idea, hope it works for you :) I keep thinking about maybe just taking monthly shots but then again, I think Sunday nights are going to become something to look forward to, like Tuesday is the last day of my week, Thursday is weigh-in.. Let's see how it goes! Will be keeping an eye out for your picture updates too :) xxx

Yes you do love. :) well done.

It's just you love, To me it looks smaller, and you are looking better every picture I see. Well done that's great. :bliss: :bliss: