Weekly shots

28022011625.jpg 28022011626.jpg

Determined to get a more attractive body, and fast! I know 6lbs off won't do it, so looking into getting the 30 day Shred DVD...

Bs.jpg

And I did quite like the look of my bum when I was in the River Island changing rooms, hehe :p So I took a pic to share :)

I can certainly notice the difference, in fact it's amazing. You look amazing! So neat & trim but still curvey in the right places. Loving the bum lol x

Great stuff, it's really working for you love.

Wow looking goooooooooooooood -:*``*:-.wtg.-:*``*:-.

I can certainly notice the difference, in fact it's amazing. You look amazing! So neat & trim but still curvey in the right places. Loving the bum lol x

Great stuff, it's really working for you love.

Thanks guys :eek: I'm glad I finally updated! There I was thinking there possibly couldn't be any difference between this pic and the last one but I stand corrected, I gleamed a bit with pride when I compared them :eek: xxx

and so you should be proud love.

Wow! this has really motivated me....you look amazing and it didn't take long at all! x

Wow, you look great!! well done xx

Weekly updates eh?

Get snapping Miss! xx

Yes sirree Bob! :p Taking my laptop up with me to bed so I remember to take the pictures in the morning, I think my tummy is full of grapes and plums at the moment :eek: But ohmygod, I'll have to get a picture of this loose kaftan top I'm wearing now that I've had since I was 14, maybe 15? I couldn't stop laughing at myself in the mirror when I pulled it on but I didn't want to take it off either as it has been hanging ironed in my cupboard for ages and I couldn't be bothered ironing anything else!

xxx

you are doing so well xx well done hun x

Thank you :) xxx

Wow great job well done you x

Yes indeed, well done, great pics

This thread is great, a great reminder to everyone how all those weeks of weight loss really do add up to a brilliant achievement - well done, the difference is amazing :D.

Wow the pics are amazing, you can really see the difference!! and lol.. nice bum in the river island jeans chick, looking goood!! Well done :D

Back