Weekly shots

Great stuff, I can see a big improvement there. Well Done

Wow, well done hun! Comparing your first pic to the last one you can really see the difference. Keep up the great work!!

You can so see the difference. You should be proud of your hard work to date. Keep it up hun x

Great stuff, I can see a big improvement there. Well Done

Thanks Jim! Hope to impress you even more over the coming weeks :) x

Wow, well done hun! Comparing your first pic to the last one you can really see the difference. Keep up the great work!!

Thank you Emily :) I was quite shocked at the difference myself, I didn't expect that much of a noticable change because I didn't see it when I looked in the mirror sideways! xxx

You can so see the difference. You should be proud of your hard work to date. Keep it up hun x

Thanks hun! I will try! :p xxx

As if I only just found this thread!
(More places to stalk you now my dear!)

The difference between then first and last picture is incredible, you're an absolute star! :D xxx

Popping in to post a little mid-week motivator for myself :) I think I will look a balloon in this week's pic, lol, as I will have just eaten before taking it...

Starting measurements as at 06/05/2010:
10st10lbs
Bust - 36"
Under bust/Waist - 32"
Arms - 12"
Hips - 42"
Thighs - 24"

Current measurements as at 12/08/2010:
9st8.5lbs
Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 29"
Arms - 10.5"
Hips - 37"
Thighs - 23"

Of course you do love, you're doing so well.

difference already can see it
well done

Hey hun,

Just found your thread. This is such a good idea - you look amazing from your 1st picture to your last!! There's a massive difference, you must feel so proud!! xxxx

Thank you, I'm chuffed! Took a pic this week aswell but my phone, transfer wire and laptop are never in the same place at the same time! Will try to upload today :) xxx

difference already can see it
well done

Thanks :) Working towards that flat stomach! (in my dreams, btw) xxx

Thank you, I'm chuffed! Took a pic this week aswell but my phone, transfer wire and laptop are never in the same place at the same time! Will try to upload today :) xxx

Thanks :) Working towards that flat stomach! (in my dreams, btw) xxx

you want a great workout program and i guarantee you that flat stomach will be with you in some weeks :) but i guess any workout or gym you'll do after ramadan right?
xxx

you want a great workout program and i guarantee you that flat stomach will be with you in some weeks :) but i guess any workout or gym you'll do after ramadan right?
xxx

I have abs, funnily enough, but the annoying mummy tummy pouch just doesn't want to shift! It's unfair, I'm only 19 and I've had it for as long as I can remember! I'm trying to persuade myself to workout between taraweeh and sehri - I'm too wide awake by 1ish to fall asleep, but then when I do, it's hard to wake up for sehri. Then I'm wide awake again, and can't get back to sleep after eating, but then I sleep for a lot longer than I would like :(

Gonna try getting to the gym after Ramadan, definitely, but I don't know how long I will stick to any sort of regime... I usually go for 500-700 cals on the cross trainer in 45mins-1hr, then some weights machines... I started off at 35kg and haven't felt the need to go up or down, I should probably push myself a bit more?

Lol, what a ramble... Long story short, I would appreciate any help! Whether or not I actually take the advice is another matter! :eek: xxx

yeah exactly, i know of alot of people with abs but tummy poach blocking them out, yeah i fell asleep at 1am, was knackered when i woke up for sehri,

yeah same after hit the gym back to 4-5 days again :) plus the boxing aswell. i think your regimes fine maybe hit some calisethnic exercises in there too :)

nah your story was fine lol. no ramble you got your point across, yeah ill send you the workout as soon as ive got it uploaded, its in one word EPIC

well done so far so good :)

What a difference already :) You must feel so good. Keep it up x

Back