Weekly shots

Ramadan Kareem to you both, i saw you chatting about Ramadan, so I thought I would stop here and wish you both well. :)

well done!! you can see a difference!! you must be pleased!! so are you 1-2 sizes down? :)

Ramadan Kareem to you both, i saw you chatting about Ramadan, so I thought I would stop here and wish you both well. :)

thank you for the ramadan wishes :)

well done so far so good :)

:) x

What a difference already :) You must feel so good. Keep it up x

I feel brill! Well not right now at 1:25am but in general :p Thanks for your comment xxx

Ramadan kareem to you too :) xxx

well done!! you can see a difference!! you must be pleased!! so are you 1-2 sizes down? :)

Thank you! Very pleased :D I cannot wait until weigh in tomorrow, I'm dreaming of a 4lb loss so I can put a number to my new shape! I was in size 14 bottoms and size 8-12 tops (I have a habit of keeping my stomach sucked in constantly so could get away with 8s) and am now in size 10 bottoms (!!!!!!!!!!) and comfortable with my stomach muscles relaxed in 10 tops :D xxx

Its going so well for you!

Well done and keep up the excellent work!

Thank you Azn :) I will try! And WOW to your loss btw! xxx

Wow hun, you are looking great!!!

new to your posts - well done, I can see a big difference.

You look amazing Ali! Such a difference compared to the start of your journey. You must be so proud of yourself and rightly so x

You are doing so well, look how quickly you're losing. Well done love

Thanks Jim :) xxx

Wow just come across ur pics! You look amazing :) Well done!!

Thanks Leah! Got another one to add later :) xxx

You look amazing Ali! Such a difference compared to the start of your journey. You must be so proud of yourself and rightly so x

Thank you Lorraine :) The difference shocks me every time I see it, I'm glad I made the decision to take pictures so I can now appreciate the effort even more xxx

Wow you look fantastic hun!!!! Just WOW! xx

Thank you! Still a little way to go :) xxx

I'm new around here and I have to say that this thread is very inspirational! Very well done on all of your weight loss, you are looking so good now with the extra weight gone, you should be very proud of yourself!
You're only 11lbs off your target so keep at it, its brilliant! :)

and where are this weeks shots? :)

Looking very slim there hun, well done! :) How much more do you wanna lose?

Looking very slim there hun, well done! :) How much more do you wanna lose?

Thanks darling :) 11lbs till target apparently, but I don't know how I'll feel when I get there... maybe I'll want to drop a bit more, as I'm quite short and most of the weight is on my thighs/tummy pouch, it's only just started dropping from those areas in the last two weeks or so. Fingers crossed it keeps coming off from there! Will be taking my measurements again next week, I'll be damned if my thighs haven't gone down by an inch! xxx

Back