Weekly shots

sized 8? well done hun!!! looking forward to those shots... x

I got ill and didn't take them :( Booooooo me! xxx

You've done a great job!! well done!!

Thanks hun :) Need to keep working hard at it though, before I feel satisfied. Keep checking myself out in the mirror while I'm getting dressed, still certain blobs I'm not happy with! But perseverance is the key :) xxx

Have been on holiday in Tenerife Ali, fab time but now back to the grind. Any updates for us?

You've inspired me to take photos but I haven't got round to it yet! I have however set up an album of my weekly WI - it was part of an online challenge thing I was doing, weighing in every Wednesday and taking a photo of it to post online. I'm delighted that I have a record of my progress. Just to get the confidence to start body shots now!!!

Anyway, look forward to your recent updates x

Missed you! Lovely to have you back hun :) Updates...? Nope, sorry! :eek: I have been crappy lazy for the past few weeks... But tomorrow is Sunday and I WILL take pics!

xxx

Hey lovelies, I have taken pics tonight and will upload within 24 hours, I promise you.

Really really really need a kick up the bum at the moment as I have just written today off at 40 syns. I will be behaving myself between now and Thursday, which is when I usually WI, but I'm not sure if I will be able to make it to group as my new timetable doesn't really leave me time to get there and back sensibly...

Let the hard work commence.

x

Looking good to me love, have you tried sit ups? that tightened my belly up.

Looking good to me love, have you tried sit ups? that tightened my belly up.

Ahhh, sit ups... I haven't done any for quite a while actually, back in high school I used to do 100 a night! Will have to start again, my abs are quite tight, just with a layer of flab but still quite tight! I have a 2 pack :p hahah... Thanks Jim! x

Starting measurements as at 06/05/2010:
10st10lbs
Bust - 36"
Under bust/Waist - 32"
Arms - 12"
Hips - 42"
Thighs - 24"

Halfway measurements as at 12/08/2010:
9st8.5lbs
Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 29"
Arms - 10.5"
Hips - 37"
Thighs - 23"

Measurements as at 17/08/2010:
9st3.5lbs
Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 28"
Arms - 10.5"
Hips - 36"
Thighs - 21"

Current measurements as at 18/10/2010:
9st0.5lbs
Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 28.5"
Arms - 10"
Hips - 35"
Thighs - 20"

Gained an inch under my bust! Strange!

Total inch loss to date = 19.5"!

You're nearly therelove, well done

BMI Information:
Start BMI: 28.2
Current BMI: 23.9
Goal BMI: 22.7

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss: 22.5lb
Weight to Lose: 6.5lb
% Lost 15.1%

Compared to your first pics you can definitely see a major difference! Well done! :)

Compared to your first pics you can definitely see a major difference! Well done! :)

Thanks Hollie! I took a couple of sneaky pics in H&M changing rooms yesterday in a full size 8 outfit - I felt on top of the world! Should have taken some body shots tonight but forgot and I don't feel in the mood :( Soon though, I shall! xxx

So where's the next update then love. :)

Doing Fab hun, keep posting x

Looking through your weekly pictures is really motivating!! I'm going to start monitoring mine in pictures. Infact I will take my before shot tonight, I've already lost a few pounds before really getting into it. Wish I'd done it from the start like you now!!

Those will be nice to see Kirstina, progress shots are very motivating.

Can't wait for the next update Ali ((hug))

Also, Jim .... love the new more recent after shot! You are looking amazing. Do you workout? Looking quite toned!

!! wash your mouth out woman. LOL, No love my joints are wrecked after 25 years in the Army. I do TV remote exercises now.;)

Back