Weekly shots

Thanks darling :) 11lbs till target apparently, but I don't know how I'll feel when I get there... maybe I'll want to drop a bit more, as I'm quite short and most of the weight is on my thighs/tummy pouch, it's only just started dropping from those areas in the last two weeks or so. Fingers crossed it keeps coming off from there! Will be taking my measurements again next week, I'll be damned if my thighs haven't gone down by an inch! xxx

WOW hun you sound like me im also only tiny so all my weight goes on my thighs n belly after two children ive put the weight on I think I took the eating for two too far with my first baby second I only put a few pounds on but you guessed it they went to my thighs!!! ARGH :mad: I hate them.

So i know how you feel hun and you have done so well you are spurring me on to succeed in this 'journey'. I think as well you should take pics of your thighs to just see the amount you have lost because i know for one i look at myself in the mirror i see the same fatness but if i see pics i think wow. (when i had lost/put on weight lol) Good luck hun xx

Thanks darling :) 11lbs till target apparently, but I don't know how I'll feel when I get there... maybe I'll want to drop a bit more, as I'm quite short and most of the weight is on my thighs/tummy pouch, it's only just started dropping from those areas in the last two weeks or so. Fingers crossed it keeps coming off from there! Will be taking my measurements again next week, I'll be damned if my thighs haven't gone down by an inch! xxx
Well lets hope they have gone down by an inch, that will be a good achievement too! I actually don't measure myself but maybe I should start.

My trouble spots are my thighs too, they are so pesky to try and get down into some shape! With my 5lb ankle weights its really helping though so I'm going to stick at that and hope to have some shapely legs asap! :D

Keep working towards your trickiest areas, you said its only started to come off, but even if it looks like its stalled some times, never give up as it will continue to go down if you work at it!

Never let the hard work you've put in previously go down the drain I say! ;) xxx

Amazing!!! Your photos show how far you've come and how well you've done. You must be so proud of yourself.

You are only 11 pounds away!! Not far to go at all! Very likely you will get there before Xmas!

Ps I hate my tummy too... :(

Right, I know I absolutely totally utterly am the suckiest person in the world because I procrastinate to the extent that you'd just think I had amnesia, but I have been taking pictures on Sunday nights - I have two weeks of pics on my phone! - and WILL upload them once I find my transfer wire! In the meantime though...

Starting measurements as at 06/05/2010:
10st10lbs
Bust - 36"
Under bust/Waist - 32"
Arms - 12"
Hips - 42"
Thighs - 24"

Halfway measurements as at 12/08/2010:
9st8.5lbs
Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 29"
Arms - 10.5"
Hips - 37"
Thighs - 23"

Current measurements as at 17/08/2010:
9st3.5lbs
Bust - 33"
Under bust/Waist - 28"
Arms - 10.5"
Hips - 36"
Thighs - 21"

Total inch loss to date = 17.5"!

The difference from the first pics to were you are now is amazing. You can see the weight loss all over but I'm loving your cinched in waist! And look at those upper arms!

You are inspiring me to maybe take some body shots! :confused:

What a great series of progress shots, I can see vast improvement. well done love

Hi, Well done on your losses, I didn't want to read and run so I thought I would drop in and say that you look great, a definate difference :D

Tobii x

just found this thread and WOW, what an inspiring read.....and your photos are great, you just keep shrinking lol....i think i am going to start measuring and snapping away

well done again, you should be really proud xxxx

The difference from the first pics to were you are now is amazing. You can see the weight loss all over but I'm loving your cinched in waist! And look at those upper arms!

You are inspiring me to maybe take some body shots! :confused:

:D I love my cinched in waist too! I think my hips are getting in proportion now too... :) I didn't think you could see a difference in my upper arms, but thank you! Hope you're well, haven't seen you post around for a while... will have to hunt for you after this reply! xxx

What a great series of progress shots, I can see vast improvement. well done love

Thanks Jim :) xxx

Can't believe the difference in the pictures such and inspiration to me!

Well done!

Thanks AmyLou! Hope you're still inspired :) xxx

Hi, Well done on your losses, I didn't want to read and run so I thought I would drop in and say that you look great, a definate difference :D

Tobii x

Thanks hun :) Your comments help me a lot :) xxx

just found this thread and WOW, what an inspiring read.....and your photos are great, you just keep shrinking lol....i think i am going to start measuring and snapping away

well done again, you should be really proud xxxx

Thanks Lou :) A couple of ladies at group told me I was shrinking last week aswell! Not quite there yet, I told them, but they insisted my bum looked smaller! :eek: xxx

hun where's the latest pictures? :) x

Haha, well... OK, I have one set on my phone from a couple of weeks ago, and have to admit I didn't take any last week as I was on my period, and this week's I remembered last night when I was in bed but obviously too warm to get up and take them, so I will take one tomorrow - I think... I want to take a slightly different one, in a top I bought today from Primark :) size 8 ya knowz ;) :p xxx

You've done a great job!! well done!!

:D I love my cinched in waist too! I think my hips are getting in proportion now too... :) I didn't think you could see a difference in my upper arms, but thank you! Hope you're well, haven't seen you post around for a while... will have to hunt for you after this reply! xxx

Have been on holiday in Tenerife Ali, fab time but now back to the grind. Any updates for us?

You've inspired me to take photos but I haven't got round to it yet! I have however set up an album of my weekly WI - it was part of an online challenge thing I was doing, weighing in every Wednesday and taking a photo of it to post online. I'm delighted that I have a record of my progress. Just to get the confidence to start body shots now!!!

Anyway, look forward to your recent updates x

Back