** Weekly Weigh-In - Saturday 1st January to Friday 7th January

hi all, I have officially started today with Exante, but have been low carbing since Tuesday. I'm going to have Thursdays as my weigh in day so weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs since Tuesday - so on my way!!! Whoop Whoop!!

That's a nice start already lhs, and I bet you'll get a good one next week too :)

Cybill -2.5lb
Polishrose -3lb
JoanneM - 6.8lbs :D
Spyro - 7lb
Sleepy - 10lb
LHS - 2lb

31.3lb so far! Hopefully there'll be some good ones tomorrow to round off the week :D
And then next week will be amazing, with soooo many people coming to the end of their first week!

I'm confused about which post we're having as a sticky Cybill hun....

I think we should have one main post whereby we keep the posts on it to a minimum and all it is is a list of the average wi results each week n just add the average on each week... and then i reckon there should be a new post for each week for peeps to list their wi results and give encouragement n well dones on?? Just an idea... But i think there are a couple of posts atm and we should tidy things up before it gets confusing maybe?

I can't do sticky's though. We used to sticky the weekly weigh-in thread each week, so the only one in this sticky section is the current weekly weigh-in thread. And then the last week's thread would get unstickied. Hopefully someone will sticky the new weekly weigh-in thread, and we can 'hide' this one.

Cybill -2.5lb
Polishrose -3lb
JoanneM - 6.8lbs :D
Spyro - 7lb
Sleepy - 10lb
LHS - 2lb
Dutch - 15lbs

wow, we're doing great xx

Yes, as it's gerrin a lil confusing... I'll make a main average wi thread now which I think should only be used by one person to update each week's average wi result and hopefully someone can sticky it. Then we need to sort out the weekly thread

Ok, i've sorted out the thread to post once a week the average loss etc. I've already done last week's as an example of how best to lay it out (imo) so someone just needs to post once each week after the week's weekly thread is done the total n average loss in the same format as i've done n add it to the bottom. That way we can easily compare each week's average loss. I'd also ask that we don't post the well dones etc onto this post in order to keep it easy to read and straight to the point n instead use the weekly wi thread.

This sounds a good idea, tell me where to post and i will add mine after my wi on tuesday

Hi Plymgirl, in the top section on the forum are some stickied threads, and the current weekly weigh in thread is there (8-14th January), post it there and you can see how much weight we've all lost this week. Quite an impressive week so far!

Back