WeeMo's Diary

Thanks Jay ~ Had a lovely relaxing time away even though it was just for a night. Not so good for my diet though! I know that I have weight on but have a couple of days before weigh in. After this weekend our May social calendar is very empty as our holiday is to pay at the beginning of June so this will help me with my diet. My hubby and I have our induction session booked at the gym tomorrow morning and believe it or not I am looking forward to that!

Woop, good luck with the gym induction - I intend to join the gym as soon as I've passed my driving test and then there'll be no excuses! :)

Hi Mary,
Dont worry about the diet you will be fine. Good luck for your gym session this morning.
Have a great bank holiday weekend xx

Thanks Amy and Gemma xx

Well had my induction and did a very poor 30minutes work out ~ I'm embarassed about my lack of fitness! At least I have started ~ going to try and go 3 times a week and then do some walking as well.

Off out tonight for a meal and few drinks ~ I'm already well over on my syns with being away, this week has not been good for me at all. I'm going to draw a line under it and start afresh on Monday, I really don't feel like weighing in cause I had a sneaky jump on the scales and they are showing a gain!

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend xx

Thanks Amy and Gemma xx

Well had my induction and did a very poor 30minutes work out ~ I'm embarassed about my lack of fitness! At least I have started ~ going to try and go 3 times a week and then do some walking as well.

Off out tonight for a meal and few drinks ~ I'm already well over on my syns with being away, this week has not been good for me at all. I'm going to draw a line under it and start afresh on Monday, I really don't feel like weighing in cause I had a sneaky jump on the scales and they are showing a gain!

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend xx
Just enjoy your self and start fresh on Monday.
I am going to my class what ever this week as i am doing the wi

Thanks Gemma and Princess S.

So yesterday was yet another disastrous SW day ~ went out to a new restaurant last night and the food was amazing, there was so much on the menu I wanted to try! It's only 3miles from me which is a bad thing for my diet! On the plus side I had a fantastic night and my jeans that were tight at Christmas feel ok now!

Going out a drive now and hope to go a walk, it's nice and sunny. Will probably get fish and chips for dinner. I am starting afresh for sure on Monday. I have my meals and exercise planned for the week ahead. My social calendar is quite empty for awhile now which is good for my diet. I'm fed up with losing, gaining, losing, gaining as I want to shift this weight for good.

Last edited:
Hi Weemo,

Well done on getting to the gym, it is an idea I toy with on many occasions, but my fitness level is shockingly bad (I'm also a smoker which doesn't help any!) :D

Good luck with your restart this week x

Hi Mary,
Hope your having a nice weekend. The sound of fish and chips sounds lovely.
I am changing my diet plan this week 2.

Hi mary, hope you had a nice weekend, good on you for joining the gym! Don't worry, the more times you go, the fitter you will get. forget about your little bad spell and set a date to get back on plan. You have done really well so far and we all need some time off plan now and again x

Hi Weemo,

Well done on getting to the gym, it is an idea I toy with on many occasions, but my fitness level is shockingly bad (I'm also a smoker which doesn't help any!) :D

Good luck with your restart this week x

Thanks Maria ~ I need all the luck I can get! xx

Hi mary, hope you had a nice weekend, good on you for joining the gym! Don't worry, the more times you go, the fitter you will get. forget about your little bad spell and set a date to get back on plan. You have done really well so far and we all need some time off plan now and again x

Hi Mary.
Hope you have had a nice weekend. dont worry about wi . I no mine wont be so good!!

Thanks Betty and Gemma, I had a lovely weekend xx

Sooooo 3lbs on! :eek:I am on such a downer to-day.:cry:The gain was totally my fault (I had a hectic social week) and I expected it but I can't seem to shake my crappy mood. :(I am so fed up with not being able to lose or sts each week. Thankfully our social life for the next few weeks is empty so that will give me time to concentrate on my diet. I am good during the week then Friday night comes and that's it for a few days, all my hardwork ruined!

Sorry for the long moan/rant ~ hopefully I will feel more upbeat later.:(

((Weemo)) I noticed your status said you were sad, :(

As you say your social life is clear for the next few weeks so it's a great opportunity to get yourself back into the swing of it, and that 3lbs will be gone in no time at all ;)

I know how you feel though, a gain makes you feel really down.

Thanks Maria ~ much appreciated!

Got up this morning still feeling crappy but as the day is progressing I am slowly starting to get my mojo back! This forum helps so much ~ the supportive and friendly words leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy!

So the plan for the week ahead is simple ~ write everything down, be 100%, no alcohol, go to the gym twice, go walking as much as I can and have my weekend takeaway as a treat to look forward to.

Once you have your mojo, hold onto it tight and don't let it go :D

It's a good idea to have a plan and stick with it, I find if I just wing it with no structure I end up having major wobbles. Much easier to be organised with it all ;)

Glad you seem a bit more positive today :)

Hi Mary, I hope you are feeling a little better now - sometimes life really does get in the way of this weight loss business! I have a hectic few weeks this month, was out ALL weekend (friday to monday!), out friday and saturday this week and the same the next weekend, so I know how you feel.

It's hard cos sometimes it makes you feel as though you want to cancel social engagements or not go out to that good restaurant but then I guess life would be boring!

Stick with it girl, it's just a blip!

Jay xx

Hi weemo, hope you are feeling better x

Maria I'm holding tight to my mojo ~ it's not getting away! xx

Thanks Jay ~ thing is we have had more nights out this year than the whole of last year! Must admit I'm looking forward to sitting in this weekend! Hope you have great nights out! xx

Thanks Gemma and Betty ~ I have found my mojo again and fully back on track! Had a 100% day yesterday and am hoping the rest of the week can be like that. This is the day I spend with my mum but am gonna try to be good.

Trying to increase my exercise each week so went a 4mile walk on Monday and went to the gym yesterday (just 30mins mind you!). The only exercise I will get to-day is walking round shops but it all helps!

Hope everyone else is having a good SW day xx

See Weemo, your mojo was just awol, but glad to see it has been returned ;) :D

Well done on the 100% day, I find it really difficult when I fall off the wagon to initially get back onto plan, but once you're in the swing of it it's fine.

Good on you for the 4 mile walk, an increase in physical activity will pay dividends on them scales ;)

Back