• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weetabix Oaty Bars

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Sorry if this has been posted before, just checked on SW website and 1 Weetabix oaty bars are 1 HEXB in all varieties, haven't tried them yet but might give them a go, has anyone tried them?.
They come in following flavours:
Strawberry, milk chocolate and white chocolate.
xxx Loobylou

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
^ agreed. My friend gave me one of her toffee and pecan hifis to give a go as iv never tried that flavour before, but i really missed not having 2 alpens and quite frankly, i was starving!

julie19

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
I'm confused...our leader said the Weetabix Oaty bars are not a HEB and need to be synned (approx 3.5), says the same thing on Slimming World Syns on-line :(
My leader says the same as yours - 3 1/2 each no HEX, and I agree with most people that yes they are nice but I would rather have 2 Alpen lights when I need my sweet fix (I am addicted to the fudge one's though)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
1 Oatybix bat, is 1 HeB. The chocolate one is ok (little sickly for my liking), but the strawberry one is nice.
However, I prefer the 2 Alpen light bars...I feel a little fuller after them!
I would get them at 3.5syns each though if I fancied a sweet treat in an evening.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
It's official - SW online says you can have one bar for a HEXB. But have to agree I'd rather syn it as it's only 3.5 and have something else for my HE.

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
I tried one and would rather have 2 alpen lights or a hifi bar. xxx