Weetabix Oaty Bars

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Sorry if this has been posted before, just checked on SW website and 1 Weetabix oaty bars are 1 HEXB in all varieties, haven't tried them yet but might give them a go, has anyone tried them?.
They come in following flavours:
Strawberry, milk chocolate and white chocolate.
xxx Loobylou

Not seem them in the shops yet .I shall have to look out for them, as they sound good.

The white choc ones are yummy!

^ agreed. My friend gave me one of her toffee and pecan hifis to give a go as iv never tried that flavour before, but i really missed not having 2 alpens and quite frankly, i was starving!

I'm confused...our leader said the Weetabix Oaty bars are not a HEB and need to be synned (approx 3.5), says the same thing on Slimming World Syns on-line :(

I'm confused...our leader said the Weetabix Oaty bars are not a HEB and need to be synned (approx 3.5), says the same thing on Slimming World Syns on-line :(

My leader says the same as yours - 3 1/2 each no HEX, and I agree with most people that yes they are nice but I would rather have 2 Alpen lights when I need my sweet fix (I am addicted to the fudge one's though)

1 Oatybix bat, is 1 HeB. The chocolate one is ok (little sickly for my liking), but the strawberry one is nice.
However, I prefer the 2 Alpen light bars...I feel a little fuller after them!
I would get them at 3.5syns each though if I fancied a sweet treat in an evening.

It's official - SW online says you can have one bar for a HEXB. But have to agree I'd rather syn it as it's only 3.5 and have something else for my HE.

I tried one and would rather have 2 alpen lights or a hifi bar. xxx

hi fi bars for me, I love 'em

though I do keep Alpen Lights in too, for variety

:)

Back