weetabix truffles

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by traceya89, 12 November 2010 Social URL.

1. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    not sure if anyone has posted these and not really know what to call them, and also cant remember the exact measurements. however, these were low sinned and lush!

someone correct me if i am wrong, cos i dont usually eat weetabix and i have left my SW books at work

6 weetabix, crushed well and flakey.
    tablespoonful of chocolate spread or may be a bit more. water could be added to blend together.
    mix into balls and refridgerate.
    i cant remember the exact syn value but was low.

i am sure someone will come along and correct me and give the syn values but i know they tasted lovely and would give you the chocolate fix you longed for!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joanna25

joanna25 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    these sound good...will be giving them a go :) x

4. Cag

Cag New Member

They are like the "fake" ferrero rocha recipe. You can also add ryvita and golden syrup. Do a search for the ferrero rocha recipe- also yummy

5. Liseinleeds

Liseinleeds Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    these sound fab...what are the syns for them pls?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.