Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

What a great feeling to have someone comment on your weight loss... I cant wait for that to happen :)

I love my weekly pig out too lol

Yes haha Im hoping my metabolism will get me through this week. Only hoping for a 1lbs loss as its TOM and been really sluggin all week so anything will please me I think!! Just hope i dont stay the same!! I need to be moving in the right direction ha ha!!

I couldnt use 28points for my tea!!! Id have to starve all day hehe I was thinking bout a nice big healthy roast, but the thing is I dont tend to eat food that I cant point EXACTLY.....I dont like guess work haha!

Had a LOVELY stir fry for my tea tonight and planed another one tomorrow!! he he!!! A big LARGE SACK of beansprouts with all peppers, mushrooms, onions, carrots, and soy sauce, yummy, I counted it as 3.5lbs to be on the safe side. Bsprouts were only 2for the whole bag the veg is supposidly free and soy sauce and one cal but using them all together, then counting it as free Im abit sceptimistic about!!! he he! I even count zero cola as half a point a day if I drink alot :eek: I may have a mild OCD disorder he he!!

Well Ive decided to go back to university in September. Jus in the middle of my application which needs to be sent in a week :) Im so excited and its given me another incentive to keep going after my hols. A long term target is to reach my 9 stones again by my hol on 5th July, then I want to reach 8stones again ideally by mid September when I go to meet all my new friends:)

Ive made a promise tp myself that once I get to "healthy" weight range, i.e BMI of 25 according to my ticker, Im going to put me FIRST! So Im going to spend time evry day pampering myself, doing my hair nails etc and just grooming myself like I should be!! Oh and to go out on a night or day out with my friends once a week at least (and look the best!) he he, anyway Im rambling xxx

Decided to have a holiay week at WW tomorow. Got really reallly bad cramp because of TOM and to be honest I dont think Ill have the nergy to get up at ten in the morning and get out and about! It's the first week that Im aloud to take a hol and I think I bloody well deserve one :p Which means that next weigh in (a week tomorrow) Im expecting a double loss....of around 4lbs difference!! Hopefully....But thats a long time away he he :jelous: xxx

he he! Im really not up for it! Ive been on a downer all week. In a really bad mood tonight, was meant to be staying the night at OH but he was bugging me so bad I just walked out and havnt bothered calling him!! Im so frustrated hes been getting to me for no reason lately! Maybe its just TOM messing with me but I really dont appreciate it!! he he! Anywho will set the alarm just incase Im up to it but the chances are slim.... xxx

Yes I did!! Dragged myself to the weigh in. I stayed the same which is OKAY! But its right in the middle of TOM so I know its fluid retention!! Sure I'll get at least 3lbs next week ;-) xx

Well Ive been for a carvery today :) And must say I GREATLY enjoyed it! I managed to save enough points to have 31 today. And didnt eat til I had the carvery so Im still in my points!!! I had a slice of gammon, chicken and beef, also had brocolli and carrots, but the killer....a yorkshire pud, around 4potatoes and about half a glass worth of gravy. i pointed it as 20 to be on the safe side!! what do you guys think it would work out about??? xxxx :p

It would leave me with 7 points for the rest of the day! Ive had a fruit smoothie.... If I go a little over Im sure Ill be fine as its not weigh in until Thursday! xx

Small ammount of dissapointment, I build my hopes up every week :-( But hey another week is another chance he he! Im going the gym 4 times this week no excuse and drinking WATER only!! Thats my small change for the week!! he he xx

Thanks :) Im hoping for 3lbs next week to keep me up to target....dont want another bad loss or I may start looking for a new diet :( xx

Well on an optimistic note! Ive planned my new workout plan! Like my WW class I feel that if I have a set time and day to go I WILL DO IT! My OH trains 6 days a week!!!! (boxing and football) and I sit on my but most of the time!!! So Im re-joining a "proper" gym (Total Fitness) and already set out the plan, just waiting for pay day to join up again :) ...Plan goes as follows....

Mon 10:15 - 11:00 Legs Bums and Tums!
Mon....(!) 5:45 - 6:45.....Salsa :)

Tuesday 7:70 - 8:30 Boxersize

Wednesday - 7-8 Yoga :p

Thursday 6-7 circuit!

Saturday...Free swim and sauna!!

I intend to have a free work out. i.e.the machines on a rotational basis, missing a different class every week, to make sure I get planty of variety in and keep that metabolism pumping! i cant wait to get it underway now! Wrote it on here so I don't have any excuse about what I should be doing!! xxx :D

That is expensive!! Can you not pay every time you go?? Ive just been on the phone to the gym and managed to wangle £355 one off payment with no joining fee, so it works out just under £30 pounds per month, and hopefully Ill get my moneys worth if I keep my classes up :) It will kill me at first but I'll get used to it after a few weeks, Im hoping to get so fit I could go for a work out after each class :p But thats a while away!!! Really eager to get going now! I used to go to this gym but never tried the classes so wasnt really making the best of it! I surely will now tho! Ive changed my whole life around :) xxx

yup I agree! it will cost me 32.50 pr month and thats on a student account! What sort of student away from home has that money?! Im lucky Ive a good part time job to get me through!! hehe! anywho! Off to the cheap gym for a work out now :p Then round to a friends to catch up so chat more later tonight or tomorrow! happy dieting! he he xxx

Back