Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

Im worn out listening to you 2 talking about exercise :giggle: I got a pedometer from work last night thats going to be the extent of my 'workout'

Have a lovely evening out :)

I bought a pedometer the other day to but I cant work it!! ha ha!! £4 for nothing :p

Well just got back to the gym, had a fab work out. Went with my OH and was pumping away on the cross trainer with my heaphones on, I set it to 10 mins and my OH came over and said how long will you be, I moved my towel to realise id past 10 minutes and didnt have a clue how much more I did because all that was up was my "workout summary" ha ha! Never done 10 mins before without cheking the time!! ha ha!! Goin to do 2 more workouts this week definately! Want a fab loss on Thursday!!....Off to work tonight running around in the bar! Should burn plenty more cals then!!! xxx

Last edited:
Its been abit quite in here the past few days! Thought uts about time I update! Been really busy the whole weekend!! Im exhausted!! Cancelled my membership at my small gym ready to set u the new one on pay day (20th!!) woo he he! I cant wait! Going to jump straight into the classes!!!

Me and my OH have planned a night out in town a week friday! So I booked the night off work, planning a nice outfit, and going to save 4 points a day from the Saturday before so I can REALY enjoy myself! he he! So Im setting myself a mini incentive....4.5lbs loss by night out he he That will take me back to my 10's!! :D It may seem a little ambitious, but Ive got high hopes for a double loss this Thursday and then another 1.5 the week after would do :) Ive been alot more active since I was sick last week so the weight should be more willing to come off!! Going boxing tomorrow night which I think is going to leave me feeling MEGA sore! But hey, sore is good....isnt it! xxx

Hey guys thanks for posting! I think the board keeps me motivated to!! Off to work now then straight to boxing so will catch up when I get home tonight :D xxx

Oooo Im itching to get weighed so bad! he he! Of to boxing in 10 mintues! Should sweat off a few pounds he he! But Im SCREAMING to change the ticker....damn TOM! xx

Boxing was fab but I must admit I am aching! he he! It was so fun! And a really nice girl asked me to stay with the group of girls next week, and learn the thai boxing instead of normal boxing with OH. We did 20 mins skipping with the speed ropes, 1hours sparring and shadow boxing,10 mins ciruit blast, and half an hour stretching all our limbs and cooling down :) It was brill and Im going back on Wednesday!!! Looks like Im gonna have a good loss on the cards after all!! xxx

Ive set myself up for 3 lbs this week. That should make up for last weeks STS!!! 2 more sleeps until weigh in! he he! Fingers crossed for me. Ive been saving 4points per day since Friday, so far I have 20points saved (Not including any bonus activity points!!) Going to have a day day off again on Thursday! Going back to the same carvery because it was absolutely fab! Its hard to point but with the ammount saved that I will have it should be fine!! Or maybe something different? Anybody have any suggestions?? :) xxx

Well Im saving points to prepare for Thursday. Will use them all up including my daily allowance that day, then on friday start saving 4points a day, or jus eat my points and save the last few days of the week. Sometimes on weigh day I feel sick because I eat so much my body doesnt want to accept it!! xx

I may try to use them on high point foods, last week I had lots of little ssnacks to make it up but would probably feel more satisfied with one big meal!! xx

Ooo Im sooo bored.....I feel like a big fat pizza ha ha! Not enough to go and get one, but STILL it would be nice ha ha ha yummy.....donna kebab! haha! Ive had a long day......its so quiet in her lately!! xx

I think I may just do that on Thursday. A pizza with some WW chips. As long as I can count points I dont feel like Ive cheated myself :) xx

Well today has been an easy day with no cravings for junk ha ha! Just has salmon brocolli green beans and new potoatoes for lunch and it was fab! Only 4.5 points too!! Planned to go to boxing agagin tonight with OH but my back and arms are hurtin too much from Monday :-( Joining the gym on Tuesday though so Im so excited!! Was going to go shopping for all my holiday bikinis this weekend, planned to buy size 12 (going back into a 12 now) But if I keep a steady loss I might drop to a 10!! Decided to hang on there for abit so I dont waste my money! ha ha!

oooo and so excited! Found my measurements which Id written down last November (4lbs lighter) and the difference is as follows...

Bust 4inches off!
Waist2inches off
Hips 7inches down!!!! :) I am a happy bun!!! xxx

:) Im lookoing forward to moving my ticker regardless of how much! haha! I need to go to see my english tutor straight after weigh in tho so dont know when I can get home and do it! Will be really itching to do it tho!! Hoping for 3lbs minimum ..... Hope Im not asking too much!! xx

Back