weigh in #2 tonight - not sure if i feel confident about this one either...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Snail, 14 May 2007.

1. Snail

Snail Well-Known Member

well its my first weigh in tomorrow and i dont think ive lost any weight.

been good all week, went 3 points over (had a few extar rums at the pub, was drunk so could've been worse) on wednesday (day one) but was 4 points under on friday (day 3) so should cancel each other out.

weight watchers hasnt worked well for me in the past but i thought it was because my heart wasnt in and i prob was going over in points and not realising but this week ive been really good and my scales are showing i havent lost. still gonna go tomorrow and see on their scales but i'm not holding my breath.

maybe its back to the drawing board for snail.

2. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

Hey! Dont write anything off just yet. You may be pleasantly surprised on the scales.

I really hope your wi goes well. Be sure and let us know *HUGS*
  3. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

If you've stuck to the diet then you are almost guaranteed to have lost - don't write it off until you know for sure how you've done.

Good luck with your weigh in, I hope you're pleasantly surprised...let us know how it goes!
  4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Hi Snail

I agree that ww can work with some and not others just go and see what your weighing results are then take it from there
    Good luck
  5. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

Hey snail, I was convinced I had done really bad my first week and ended up losing 5.5lbs so dont be worrying at all! Strange things these bodies of ours are!!
  6. Snail

Snail Well-Known Member

its not that i dont feel like ive lost it, the scales are showing i havent lost it. considering its my first week, if i've lost less than 2lb i'll be p**sed off, should've bloody measured myself. i only wanna lost 1st 8lb, is that really much to ask lol.
  7. kazz

kazz Well-Known Member

My scales showed that I had put on weight, not lost it...
  8. Snail

Snail Well-Known Member

thanks guys, trying to stay positive til at least tomorrow. we shall see and i'll let you all know.
  9. foodfairy

foodfairy Well-Known Member

good luck for tomorrow snail, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you xxx
  10. Geri

Geri Well-Known Member

Hiya Snaily
    good luck for your weigh in, hope you'll be pleasantly suprised, and if you're not, don't go throwing that towel in just yet, stick it out for a few weeks hun :p

11. Starlight

Ignore your scales those things are the tools of the devil lol Ive made the mistake of weighing myself on different scales, even on my own scales at different times of day and the difference is depressing. Dont let those scales put you off.

I bet youre on here posting tomorrow absolutely delighted with your weight loss :)
  12. kittykat

kittykat Well-Known Member

good luck with the weigh in snail xx
  13. Snail

Snail Well-Known Member

thanks everyone, will keep you posted, class is a 6.30 tonight. x
  14. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

GOOD LUCK!!!
  15. cd121272

cd121272 Well-Known Member

Really good luck for later Snail. We all know how you are feeling about the weigh in (will I have lose wont I) but not to worry I'm sure you will have done fine.

Dont forget to let us know....cant wait.
  16. Starlight

17. Snail

Snail Well-Known Member

i was very nicely surprised 3lb off!!!!!! am really chuffed, am thinking maybe my target of 10lb off for my holiday (5 weeks on sunday, only 7lb to go now) is actually achieveable.

my mini goal is my 10% but i think i'd like to go about 6lbs under that as thats the lowest ive been but i'd like to see how i feel there now ive had my tummy tuck, have always said i want to be 7lb under that but why make it harder for myself eh!?

my mum lost 4.5lbs aswell which is great, we were both pleasantly surprised i call tell ya. :D
    Mini likes this.
  18. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Well done Snail on your 3lbs. loss this week:clap: :clap: :clap:

Love Mini xxx
  19. Starlight

WELL DONE YOU!!!! Woohoo another WW success here ;)

What a brilliant start - heres to another great week
  20. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Well done!!!!!!