weigh in #2 tonight - not sure if i feel confident about this one either...

its been going well thanks, resisted chipsticks last night (i love chipsticks) and was really proud of myself cos i was drunk aswell lol.

starting to feel like i'm losing weight now which is great but i could just be imagining it lol. we'll see on tuesday now wont we.

Brilliant, its such a good feeling when you resist something like that isnt it :)

Hope you had a nice meal out

Good luck on Tues :)

well its weigh in #2 tonight, think i may have lost about 1lb but not sure. i worked the night shift last night and they make me really bloated so am hoping that wont effect what the scales says. i'll know by 7pm though!!! wish me luck!

Good Luck for tonight Snail!!!!!

Well stayed the same this week. Am putting it down to the night shift because i was good this week, although i didnt track. I did go a couple of points over on saturday, prob 4 or 5 but i think there was 2 days where i went under so should've cancelled each other out. Naymind.

Not letting it deter me, am going to be good again this week and i'm going to track and see how i get on next week.

So to sum up, am not really pleased but am not letting it get me down.

Well Snail I would say that if you had a good time using the extra points and still sts then that is a bonus. Well done you for not letting it put you off and I'm sure you will see the results next week......xx

Back