Weigh in at different times of the day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by roxy222, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone i feel really worried as i had problems losing weight on all other diets i tried i weighted myself on saturday it said 11.5 today its up to 11.7 that would mean i have only lost one pound since starting slimming world two weeks ago :(:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Your weight fluctuates daily, DONT WEIGH MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK
    I know its tempting to keep looking, but it will only make you feel bad if on a day (like today) its up.

Do you go to group? If you do, just weigh in on your WI day NO sneaky peaks!
    If you do it from home yourself, just decide on your WI day and stick to it, and the same time. I weigh on saturday morning after i have been for a wee and before breakfast and in just my undies. That gives me a true picture of what i weigh.

Its much better for your mental state in this weight loss if you just weigh ONCE a week.

4. roxy222

roxy222 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks Honey i usually weigh in on tue so will do it tomorrow morning and stick with that

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.