weighing times

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Smurfette, 19 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    I am doing this on my own as i had some left over sachets from last time and hence weighing myself - i am an obsessive weigher and could easily weigh myself 6-10 times over a day! ha i know ludicrous! anyway...its super disheartening to realise the difference btwn mornings and evenings. when should you really weigh yourself to get a true figure - i am basing my ticker on the morning weight at the moment :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 32monkey1983

32monkey1983 New Member

I always go with my morning weight - after i've had a pee and before I start on my water for the day!!

I don't really think it matters really though so long as you compare like with like. The thing with this diet is that because you drink so much water, and 1 litre weighs a kilo - 2.2lb so it can really affect your weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.