Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

weighing times

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Smurfette, 19 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    I am doing this on my own as i had some left over sachets from last time and hence weighing myself - i am an obsessive weigher and could easily weigh myself 6-10 times over a day! ha i know ludicrous! anyway...its super disheartening to realise the difference btwn mornings and evenings. when should you really weigh yourself to get a true figure - i am basing my ticker on the morning weight at the moment :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 32monkey1983

32monkey1983 New Member

I always go with my morning weight - after i've had a pee and before I start on my water for the day!!

I don't really think it matters really though so long as you compare like with like. The thing with this diet is that because you drink so much water, and 1 litre weighs a kilo - 2.2lb so it can really affect your weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.