weight GAIN?

suziemo

I had a great two weeks on SS and dropped 11lbs - but now my weight is climbing???? I've gained 2lbs in two days !!! WHHHAATTT??? How can this be? Goes without saying there is no cheating here - in the last few days I've introduced green veggies with evening meal - 200 g of cabbage and leek, for example...

You cannot gain weight as in fat on this diet, impossible to do so due to the calorie deficiency. Weight however fluctuates daily for a hundred reasons and losing weight is never a liniear, straightforward path. You could be holding onto water, are you drinking enough, have you been unwell, TOTM are just a couple of reasons why you may show an up on the scales.

Just carry on what you're doing and the weight will come off again, don't panic & don't give up! x

It'll be water hun!!! You due on? have a drink late on? Weigh at a different time? Different clothes? Anything like that?? x

It is water weight, I find my weight varies throughout the day, stick to weighing at the same time of day, first thing in the morning. Or better still just weigh yourself once a week, stick with it, it works:)

Thanks to all of you! Oh Deezer - the idea of me starting a period. Not for a long time, pet!

I know, I know - its just me...thanks for the positive messages - And good luck to us all!

I always have to resist the urge to weigh inbetween lol! Weight fluctuates SO much. When I'm eating normally it can fluctuate over half a stone sometimes! x

Back